Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
well, i have been banned before, but that was a false ban, ive also been told i was going to get banned by maybe 100+ players, hasnt happened yet 😏

I wouldn't do that anymore if I were you, because someday you're gonna get caught and you're gonna get really banned.
 

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
1,081
1,081
174
23
United States
youtube.com

Attachments

  • Screenshot (468).png
    Screenshot (468).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 196

FnigePython

Well-Known Member
Sep 7, 2019
603
452
79
22
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
its not even that delayed, i have 2 clips, on eof me on my main, one of me on my alt, on my alt i launch the kid in the air every hit, on my main im hititn ghim and hes barely moving, its randomized lol
Thats a per player, is there another difference between you and the alt, say spacing or weaponry / armoury

You know what ( @Zed ) Zeddy can you tell us how knockback works on cubecraft bedrock or/and java
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom