Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
So I was running around in EggWars right with my Obvious Blatant SkillAura and Strafe hacks on, i use the vanilla client if you want a download ill link it at the bottom of this page

When I was running around with my Strafe hacks, SkillAura and Auto Clutch hacks i jump and make a 7 block jump because of auto clutch then I take FallDamage Knockback fly up into the air (might've been because i double tapped spacebar and fly took in effect) but i flew about 2 blocks into the air then sentinels auto cheat went full Red Alert on me and sucked me down 4 blocks, and i was suffocating in the floor IN EGGWARS but i never got banned so YAY!

Download Vanilla Client - https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/about-minecraft

D

Deleted member 469419

Thank you much for sharing with us this amazing story.

F appeal.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Hmmm.... I’ll be watching you...
4AFFDBD4-8DDF-4E47-A568-B5F3FE777528.gif

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
So I was running around in EggWars right with my Obvious Blatant SkillAura and Strafe hacks on, i use the vanilla client if you want a download ill link it at the bottom of this page

When I was running around with my Strafe hacks, SkillAura and Auto Clutch hacks i jump and make a 7 block jump because of auto clutch then I take FallDamage Knockback fly up into the air (might've been because i double tapped spacebar and fly took in effect) but i flew about 2 blocks into the air then sentinels auto cheat went full Red Alert on me and sucked me down 4 blocks, and i was suffocating in the floor IN EGGWARS but i never got banned so YAY!

Interesting...

Aug 15, 2020

The only reason younwould have to hack is because u suck. Just do it legit and you won’t have to. Plus, why would you tell people you havked? That’s just being kinda stupid.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
You've never been banned because Bedrock has no anti-cheat, but if you were taped or someone had seen you, you'd be banned right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom