Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
well, i have been banned before, but that was a false ban, ive also been told i was going to get banned by maybe 100+ players, hasnt happened yet 😏

I wouldn't do that anymore if I were you, because someday you're gonna get caught and you're gonna get really banned.
 

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
1,081
1,081
174
23
United States
youtube.com

Attachments

  • Screenshot (468).png
    Screenshot (468).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 197

FnigePython

Well-Known Member
Sep 7, 2019
603
452
79
22
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
its not even that delayed, i have 2 clips, on eof me on my main, one of me on my alt, on my alt i launch the kid in the air every hit, on my main im hititn ghim and hes barely moving, its randomized lol
Thats a per player, is there another difference between you and the alt, say spacing or weaponry / armoury

You know what ( @Zed ) Zeddy can you tell us how knockback works on cubecraft bedrock or/and java
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom