Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxxe

Member
Jun 4, 2025
4
3
9
18
Bring back duels!!!

We need duels in cubecraft again with a more better system and the same old kits!!

This will bring back alot of memories and will be a very good gamemode, could also be something inside Free For All, could be renamed to battle arena and there would be a lobby for it to choose either FFA or Duels

Could be implemented in lot of ways and its just gonna be crazy

Please look into this!!
 

FoxPanda

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2020
9
7
79
Sweden
I miss duels a bit but there are many other servers dedicated only for duels so its hard to compete with them. But I still enjoyed the old CubeCraft duels so would be nice to see them back at least for a while.
 

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
503
907
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
Bring back duels!!!

We need duels in cubecraft again with a more better system and the same old kits!!

This will bring back alot of memories and will be a very good gamemode, could also be something inside Free For All, could be renamed to battle arena and there would be a lobby for it to choose either FFA or Duels

Could be implemented in lot of ways and its just gonna be crazy

Please look into this!!
I’d love to see Duels back, but keeping it as a permanent mode isn't really realistic due to player count splitting. Bringing it back as an LTM (Limited Time Mode) or on a bi-weekly rotation would be a much better approach.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom