Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hello Cubecraft family, wannabes and CNN viewers! Last time I made a very good tip on how you can spend your time visiting the Veluwe without tryharding Eggwars! Now your favorite Goefy has made a thread full with things you need to do to get helper (and things you don't need to do).
Legend:
:agree: = do
:disagree: = don't do

Step 1
:agree: Join the forums, otherwise, you can't apply :(
:disagree: Do not apply via discord lmao

Step 2
:agree:
Make a nice profile, add a profile picture and a description, now you're ready to become known in the community
:disagree: Don't apply immediately after you joined the forums bc it doesn't make sense

Step 3
:agree: Be active, but not too active. React on suggestions with constructive feedback, make suggestions sometimes.
:disagree: Do not farm posts, everyone finds post farmers annoying. Also, 'welcome to the forums' will not boost your application at all. Also, mini-modding will never help you so just don't do lmao. Btw making reports is a good thing but don't stand afk in games to farm reports, there are better things in life like watching Swedish crime movies. Tbh Swedish crime movies are so weird that I kinda like them.

Step 4
After a few months of following step 3 you can apply! Not much to say here, just give constructive answers on the questions and be honest!
:disagree: Don't be afraid of the recruitment team although they're very scary, especially Kinu :(

Step 5
:agree: If you followed the previous steps you'll most likely get considering stage. Omg omg omg I'm getting helper omg omg omg. NO! Considering means almost nothing except that the recruitment team will watch you with a magnifying glass. Very scary! But just be yourself like you were before applying.
:disagree: So nothing to add here but do not swear and DDOS people in calls.

Step 6
If you've done everything well, you get the interviewwww! Again very scary!!! Yea no, it's not scary or hard or anything, that's it. Again just be yourself and not a dumb Goefy
:disagree: The chance is big that you get denied after considering. A lot of people start to get immature, swearing, threatening and some just casually leave the entire server and after 2 months they come back ''for the community, not the helper'' lol.

Step 7
After the interview, you'll be excited of course, you're almost there. You can smell the pink rank.
:disagree: Don't tell people you got interview btw that's very stupid.

Final step!
:agree: SUCCESSFUL!!! You followed last steps and you're helper. Not even that, the community thinks that you deserve the helper rank, something quite rare last months. No massive wannabe, no post farmers etc. A helper that is respected by the community! Good job!
:disagree: If you're helper you want get moderator later on of course! If you want mod, don't be like @Quis sorry Kwies, still love you!

I hope I have helped you to get helper!!! This post is sponsored by VisitVeluwe.com and Sourcy Vitamin Water.

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello Cubecraft family, wannabes and CNN viewers! Last time I made a very good tip on how you can spend your time visiting the Veluwe without tryharding Eggwars! Now your favorite Goefy has made a thread full with things you need to do to get helper (and things you don't need to do).
Legend:

Step 1

Step 2
Make a nice profile, add a profile picture and a description, now you're ready to become known in the community
:disagree: Don't apply immediately after you joined the forums bc it doesn't make sense

Step 3
:agree: Be active, but not too active. React on suggestions with constructive feedback, make suggestions sometimes.
:disagree: Do not farm posts, everyone finds post farmers annoying. Also, 'welcome to the forums' will not boost your application at all. Also, mini-modding will never help you so just don't do lmao. Btw making reports is a good thing but don't stand afk in games to farm reports, there are better things in life like watching Swedish crime movies. Tbh Swedish crime movies are so weird that I kinda like them.

Step 4
After a few months of following step 3 you can apply! Not much to say here, just give constructive answers on the questions and be honest!
:disagree: Don't be afraid of the recruitment team although they're very scary, especially Kinu :(

Step 5
:agree: If you followed the previous steps you'll most likely get considering stage. Omg omg omg I'm getting helper omg omg omg. NO! Considering means almost nothing except that the recruitment team will watch you with a magnifying glass. Very scary! But just be yourself like you were before applying.

Step 6
If you've done everything well, you get the interviewwww! Again very scary!!! Yea no, it's not scary or hard or anything, that's it. Again just be yourself and not a dumb Goefy
:disagree: The chance is big that you get denied after considering is quite big. A lot of people start to get immature, swearing, threatening and some just casually leave the entire server and after 2 months they come back ''for the community, not the helper'' lol.

Step 7
After the interview, you'll be excited of course, you're almost there. You can smell the pink rank.

Final step!
:agree: SUCCESSFUL!!! If you followed last steps and you're helper. Not even that, the community thinks that you deserve the helper rank, something quite rare last months. No massive wannabe, no post farmers etc. A helper that is respected by the community! Good job!
:disagree: If you're helper you want get moderator later on of course! If you want mod, don't be like @Quis sorry Kwies, still love you!

I hope I have helped you to get helper!!! This post is sponsored by VisitVeluwe.com and Sourcy Vitamin Water.
If only it is as easy as that lmao

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
:agree: Do: Skip the helper application offer to buy 100% of CubeCraft for $10000000000000000000

:unsure: Maybe: Just buy The Hive, Hypixel, Mineplex, or Galaxite instead

:disagree: Don’t: Buy Microsoft and then kick CubeCraft out of the featured server list in an attempt to make them offer you the position of owner in exchange for their return to the featured server list. You WILL get cancelled on Twitter.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Legend:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6
:disagree: The chance is big that you get denied after considering. A lot of people start to get immature, swearing, threatening and some just casually leave the entire server and after 2 months they come back ''for the community, not the helper'' lol.

Step 7

Final step!
:agree: SUCCESSFUL!!! You followed last steps and you're helper. Not even that, the community thinks that you deserve the helper rank, something quite rare last months. No massive wannabe, no post farmers etc. A helper that is respected by the community! Good job!

Step 9 Dont be called saltyshadows794

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
why am i getting bullied literally everywhere

jokes aside, this guide is made in a jokingly way yet..somewhat accurate. just a general tip to everyone, be yourself, dont act different by trying to be overly helpful etc etc etc ~ it won't get you anywhere

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
why am i getting bullied literally everywhere

jokes aside, this guide is made in a jokingly way yet..quite accurate. just a general tip to everyone, be yourself, dont act different by trying to be overly helpful etc etc etc ~ it won't get you anywhere
You are scary tho D: scariest staff for 2021

Reactions: Silco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom