Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Are you actually trying to give me a headache?

Says the one who randomly started to talking about TOWER LIMITS while I was talking about CLAIMING SPOTS. And I'm not going off topic, I'm EXPLAAAAAAINING why I don't want this

Lmao, don't even think about saying I don't read your whole thread when you didn't even read my comment properly

If you read my message correctly, you saw that I already answered that..

Why would I make a new thread?
''yh, just wnna let yall know that i disagree with 13thdoctor's idea because i like saving spots in td..

k bye!!11!!1!''

So you're arguing something completely different because YOU WANT team trolling to continue with misplacing towers.
That's exactly what I'm getting from this.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So you're arguing something completely different because YOU WANT team trolling to continue with misplacing towers.
That's exactly what I'm getting from this.
FaithfulDetailedHylaeosaurus-max-1mb.gif

I don't want team trolling IF YOU READ MY *** **** COMMENT YOU WOULD KNOW WHY I DON'T WANT THIS

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I can understand the idea behind this, but as I said before, there is a tactic so you can sort of 'claim' plots for your towers by placing archer towers on the 'right' place. (With right I mean on the spot where I takes as much plots as possible. If you know what I mean?) If you add this, you can't do this tactic anymore.
''But you see, why would you claim something if people can't place missplaced towers as a joke anyway?''
Because sometimes you have enough to place a whole enitre row of sorcerer towers, and another person is like: ''Mmhhh.. A whole enitre row of archer towers is perfect here!''
So I gotta disagree with you.
@_The13thDoctor_ I think she sums up what I would've said anyway.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
@_The13thDoctor_ I think she sums up what I would've said anyway.

View attachment 140964

I don't want team trolling IF YOU READ MY *** **** COMMENT YOU WOULD KNOW WHY I DON'T WANT THIS

Makes no sense.
This idea is to prevent team trolling and make gameplay more smooth. Forget what you said a moment.
This will make it so YOU CANT PLACE OTHER TOWERS IN THE WRONG SPOT. And also it will warn you your misplacing and auto place in the correct spot. What you mentioned is something completely different. Please though make a thread on how we can solve tower spamming. (Maybe make it less of each tower.) (Add vote-kick?) But don't keep arguing a separate problem. This is one part of it but you keep focusing on the wrong part.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Uhm, I'm 100% sure it's the same problem and she's just explaining why she doesn't think it's good. I agree with her.

The only players who don't put the Towers in the right spots are new players, and everyone starts somewhere. It's like saying the biggest problem in Eggwars is people with no armor so let's put huge text that says "BUY ARMOR"...it's not neccisary.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Makes no sense.
This idea is to prevent team trolling and make gameplay more smooth. Forget what you said a moment.
This will make it so YOU CANT PLACE OTHER TOWERS IN THE WRONG SPOT. And also it will warn you your misplacing and auto place in the correct spot. What you mentioned is something completely different. Please though make a thread on how we can solve tower spamming. (Maybe make it less of each tower.) (Add vote-kick?) But don't keep arguing a separate problem. This is one part of it but you keep focusing on the wrong part.

MAYBE IF YOU WOULD ACTUALLY READ MY POST YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I ACTUALLY MEAN
''But you see, why would you claim something if people can't place missplaced towers as a joke anyway?''
Because sometimes you have enough to place a whole enitre row of sorcerer towers, and another person is like: ''Mmhhh.. A whole enitre row of archer towers is perfect here!''

Reactions: TriangleAttack

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
How about you stop being jerks.
And also I read your post and it makes no sense.

You don't need to claim things anymore.
And also if that's the case then you can make your own thread.
Because this is solving something else. There is no criticism here. You're just being very difficult.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
How about you stop being jerks.
And also I read your post and it makes no sense.

You don't need to claim things anymore.
And also if that's the case then you can make your own thread.
Because this is solving something else. There is no criticism here. You're just being very difficult.
Ariana's initial post did politely explain her views. You are warping what she said and over exaggerating what she said.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Can you guys stop? And I read your post. Still, nothing to do with my idea. Still, nothing related to this. Please. Stop.
*sigh*
You didn't understand her feedback so we both tried to explain it. You seem really confused still as what the feedback actually was. The feedback was similar to your idea but with a well liked tweak. It still has to do with your idea.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Alright, I’m going to explain it once again..

In Tower Defence, there is a tactic, when you place a archer tower on in the middle of 4 plots, you claim a lot of space
kbi7FGDV_W2sS3fD7g7k4EOzKz6yTvHBVpdf2GO4endaLczQQukQOETMYHLMRqwGjIykoiFzIo4vZQnUmbMLPJ0dhGDd549ND8mmtiF39F3Mo98_oIsu6qHuXB3cuMP75GdsBlXv

As you can see, I’ve claimed 4 plots.
‘’W..What? Why would you do that! That’s why I want this suggestion! This is ridiculous! We should stop this behaviour!’’
We should stop the trollers, but not the people who are actually good at the game.

‘’What? You can’t be good at the game if you place towers like THAT!’’

Yes.. Yes you can. Because now, nobody can place ANY towers in the 4 spots I claimed. Meaning I that I’m choosing what ever is going there. When you do this a few times next to each other, you can place a whole entire row with, for example, Sorcerer towers or Zeus towers.
When you don’t do this, people are going to place the towers they want to have their. Which isn’t always bad, except when people want a full row of archer towers.

ycHqunYiG5D0XLaEosHQLTGWo-GhlLxMqmW9j8UMq7IfEVYKpFqp5s-Y6lDd9Kyy_myM5d4ufchWvx7BHO1G-5URVP0PyYFaH9Q9YULtAvr_qJeh6iay4PduRa1zqo1V5C2FcTEc

I’ve played a game of Tower Defence and I saw another few things:
Castle under attack - 5x5 tower on 3x3 plots.

Castle under attack:
If you’re castle is under attack, you want to place some towers real quick and you don’t really care if it’s in the right place. It’s annoying if you can’t, so you have to place it right but your castle is still under attack.. This doesn’t mean the tower will stay like that. They can fix their misplacing themself afther their castle isn't under attack anymore.

5x5 tower on 3x3 plots:
Somebody already said this, but placing 5x5 towers on 3x3 plots is also a tactic.
There aren’t much 5x5 plots but 5x5 towers are pretty powerful. So if you place this on a 3x3 plot, you can have more of them.
DZqxbX1MUKSEnI4D5zfmcTYMZXmtevPTLTldMaTBuC5z_tLJqRTZKsuZZW-yQJYNTkg9rWOXuFuUSTRiCOGGybRM-D9CfxBoa_1wf8Jkyd_qEjaBQwMfd-jingT0Qn7huOas8RtT

5x5 tower on 3x3 plots

You better understand this, because I ain’t explaining it any different then this..
"Stay on topic! This has notbing to do with my suggestion!"
I'm EXPLAAAAAAINING why I do not want this to be added...

Reactions: TriangleAttack

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright, I’m going to explain it once again..

In Tower Defence, there is a tactic, when you place a archer tower on in the middle of 4 plots, you claim a lot of space
kbi7FGDV_W2sS3fD7g7k4EOzKz6yTvHBVpdf2GO4endaLczQQukQOETMYHLMRqwGjIykoiFzIo4vZQnUmbMLPJ0dhGDd549ND8mmtiF39F3Mo98_oIsu6qHuXB3cuMP75GdsBlXv

As you can see, I’ve claimed 4 plots.
‘’W..What? Why would you do that! That’s why I want this suggestion! This is ridiculous! We should stop this behaviour!’’
We should stop the trollers, but not the people who are actually good at the game.

‘’What? You can’t be good at the game if you place towers like THAT!’’

Yes.. Yes you can. Because now, nobody can place ANY towers in the 4 spots I claimed. Meaning I that I’m choosing what ever is going there. When you do this a few times next to each other, you can place a whole entire row with, for example, Sorcerer towers or Zeus towers.
When you don’t do this, people are going to place the towers they want to have their. Which isn’t always bad, except when people want a full row of archer towers.

ycHqunYiG5D0XLaEosHQLTGWo-GhlLxMqmW9j8UMq7IfEVYKpFqp5s-Y6lDd9Kyy_myM5d4ufchWvx7BHO1G-5URVP0PyYFaH9Q9YULtAvr_qJeh6iay4PduRa1zqo1V5C2FcTEc

I’ve played a game of Tower Defence and I saw another few things:
Castle under attack - 5x5 tower on 3x3 plots.

Castle under attack:
If you’re castle is under attack, you want to place some towers real quick and you don’t really care if it’s in the right place. It’s annoying if you can’t, so you have to place it right but your castle is still under attack.. This doesn’t mean the tower will stay like that. They can fix their misplacing themself afther their castle isn't under attack anymore.

5x5 tower on 3x3 plots:
Somebody already said this, but placing 5x5 towers on 3x3 plots is also a tactic.
There aren’t much 5x5 plots but 5x5 towers are pretty powerful. So if you place this on a 3x3 plot, you can have more of them.
DZqxbX1MUKSEnI4D5zfmcTYMZXmtevPTLTldMaTBuC5z_tLJqRTZKsuZZW-yQJYNTkg9rWOXuFuUSTRiCOGGybRM-D9CfxBoa_1wf8Jkyd_qEjaBQwMfd-jingT0Qn7huOas8RtT

5x5 tower on 3x3 plots

You better understand this, because I ain’t explaining it any different then this..
"Stay on topic! This has notbing to do with my suggestion!"
I'm EXPLAAAAAAINING why I do not want this to be added...

That's still under team trolling and according to the staff, I could report that. Why I want it removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom