What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That's still under team trolling and according to the staff, I could report that. Why I want it removed.
Team trolling? So when I place 5 Zeus towers and 3 Sorcerer towers, it's team trolling?

I have reported people doing it before and you just need to warn them if they continue or ignore you or snap at you. Then it's reportable apparently.
You report people for 'team trolling' even if they aren't? They're saving their teams asses by placing actually good towers..
Do they really want to place a row ice towers or TNT towers rather then Zeus and Sorcerer? Yeah no I don't think so. But they want to have as much towers as possible and TNT and Ice is pretty cheep compared to Zeus.
And they are new at the game and they don't understand everything very well.
Which isn't a bad thing, but I can't stop them from placing these towers.. Except when I claim plots...
But some players won't understand it, they want to report as many players as possible and when they have farmed enough reports they want to make a suggestion how to stop people from reporting..

Mmhh.. Sounds a bit familiar doesn't it?

Reactions: Dart monkey

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
I have reported people doing it before and you just need to warn them if they continue or ignore you or snap at you. Then it's reportable apparently.
I say that about 50% - 80% of all players don’t read the chat. Almost all players ignore me and only about 2/6 - 4/6 in the team chat respond at me. Wouldn’t be reporting ignorant players false reporting?
Also, some players have their chat hidden for some reason.

If they only just say “no”, this could be team trolling.
If they say “no” with an appropriate reason like “no, because i’m claiming them” it is not team trolling
If they insult you, it’s a high chance that it could be team trollimg.
If they ignore you, don’t report them. They are mostly new players or they have their chat hidden because of chat settings.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
One of the biggest problems is misplacing towers.

How can we fix it?

In 3x3 squares only can place those towers and if you don't place in the center it won't let you or it will automatically put it in the center of the closest square

Same thing with 5x5 Squares

@Efcluke94 @warriors1976 @AnimalTamer1 @ChaosConjurer @Fluffys_gurl @OfficiallyBerre @RemiO05 @CamBam300 @SleepyLiv @PerryJ @Camezonda

I think this is a realistic idea, but just something annoys me. It doesn't has anything to do with your suggestion, but you critize me if I tag Camezonda, so please don't do it yourself
(Where you critize me)
@Camezonda is a Product Manager...
(Where you tag him)

Also, Efcluke94 asked to not tag him anymore in threads that have nothing to do with builds, but that was after you tagged him, so I forgive you on that.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Since 13thDoctor didn't bother awnsering, I guess there is more then enough reason not to add this.
And I guess that this is your second lose?

Reactions: Priley

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
One of the biggest problems is misplacing towers.

How can we fix it?

In 3x3 squares only can place those towers and if you don't place in the center it won't let you or it will automatically put it in the center of the closest square

Same thing with 5x5 Squares

@Efcluke94 @warriors1976 @AnimalTamer1 @ChaosConjurer @Fluffys_gurl @OfficiallyBerre @RemiO05 @CamBam300 @SleepyLiv @PerryJ @Camezonda
I hate it too. My friends and other players say "it is just 1 less tower it doesn't matter" but it really does matter...
+1

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is a realistic idea, but just something annoys me. It doesn't have anything to do with your suggestion, but you criticize me if I tag Camezonda, so please don't do it yourself
(Where you criticize me)

(Where you tag him)

Also, Efcluke94 asked to not tag him anymore in threads that have nothing to do with builds, but that was after you tagged him, so I forgive you on that.

1- I don't appreciate you being rude.

2- EFC is the one who makes the squares that show where to place the towers. So he kinda has a purpose. If it works then he will have to edit some maps. Plus he didn't say that until after I made the thread. And sorry I tagged him. Jeez.

Since 13thDoctor didn't bother answering, I guess there is more than enough reason not to add this.
And I guess that this is your second lose?

I didn't see you quoted... And it's not really your decision whether it's added or not. And even so what second lose? Could you just stop?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
1- I don't appreciate you being rude.

2- EFC is the one who makes the squares that show where to place the towers. So he kinda has a purpose. If it works then he will have to edit some maps. Plus he didn't say that until after I made the thread. And sorry I tagged him. Jeez.

I didn't see you quoted... And it's not really your decision whether it's added or not. And even so what second lose? Could you just stop?
I don't appreciate you critizising me and then doing it yourself.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I claim one spot per game.

We should just some limit for the amount of misplaced towers. Doesn't have to be one or two. Can be more if we need it.
1 tower? Then you can place 4 good towers.. That's so little.

Wha about 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom