Last edited:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
One of the biggest problems is misplacing towers.

How can we fix it?

In 3x3 squares only can place those towers and if you don't place in the center it won't let you or it will automatically put it in the center of the closest square

Same thing with 5x5 Squares

@Efcluke94 @warriors1976 @AnimalTamer1 @ChaosConjurer @Fluffys_gurl @OfficiallyBerre @RemiO05 @CamBam300 @SleepyLiv @PerryJ
Sure why not. (Also can you please not mention me in Tower defence threads please, since its the only game that I don't play :P)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles

How can we fix it?

In 3x3 squares only can place those towers and if you don't place in the center it won't let you or it will automatically put it in the center of the closest square

@Efcluke94 @warriors1976 @AnimalTamer1 @ChaosConjurer @Fluffys_gurl @OfficiallyBerre @RemiO05 @CamBam300 @SleepyLiv @PerryJ
:0 You want feedback from me?!

But yes, I agree to 100%, I hate so much when you actually lose because of this.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

How can we fix it?

Good idea, there are just too much players who can't place towers in a square, and this will help them!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I can understand the idea behind this, but as I said before, there is a tactic so you can sort of 'claim' plots for your towers by placing archer towers on the 'right' place. (With right I mean on the spot where I takes as much plots as possible. If you know what I mean?) If you add this, you can't do this tactic anymore.
''But you see, why would you claim something if people can't place missplaced towers as a joke anyway?''
Because sometimes you have enough to place a whole enitre row of sorcerer towers, and another person is like: ''Mmhhh.. A whole enitre row of archer towers is perfect here!''
So I gotta disagree with you.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
I can understand the idea behind this, but as I said before, there is a tactic so you can sort of 'claim' plots for your towers by placing archer towers on the 'right' place. (With right I mean on the spot where I takes as much plots as possible. If you know what I mean?) If you add this, you can't do this tactic anymore.
''But you see, why would you claim something if people can't place missplaced towers as a joke anyway?''
Because sometimes you have enough to place a whole enitre row of sorcerer towers, and another person is like: ''Mmhhh.. A whole enitre row of archer towers is perfect here!''
I agree very much about claiming plots to protect your building territory from players who build too much towers. But i do claim but sometimes. I feel like almost all players in tower defense place towers in a right way but there is a problem of players having lack of knowledge in the game.

Just like i said before, they need to improve tutorials.
so I disagree with "fixing misplaced towers" because it might bring many negative effects to the game

Reactions: Sweetenerera

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree very much about claiming plots to protect your building territory from players who build too much towers. But i do claim but sometimes. I feel like almost all players in tower defense place towers in a right way but there is a problem of players having lack of knowledge in the game.

Just like i said before, they need to improve tutorials.
so I disagree with "fixing misplaced towers" because it might bring many negative effects to the game

You won’t need to save a spot if it’s implemented... also they have a tutorial... Basically everything you just said was wrong. There are no downsides on stoping team trolling. You won’t need to save or claim anything.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That's not the problem I'm addressing.
Please stay on topic instead of always trying to be right.
We're trying to fix the misplacing. You can make a thread on tower limits if you like but not here.
TOWER LIMITS?! I'VE NEVER TALKED ABOUT THAT I WANTED A TOWER LIMIT!

How can I 'reserve' places if their are TOWER LIMITS...

And I'm NOT getting off topic, I'm saying WHY I don't want this to be added..

Last edited:
Reactions: Dart monkey

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
How can I 'reserve' places if their are TOWER LIMITS...

It makes no sense.
Why would we need tower limiting if people aren't going to misplace towers anymore? That makes 0 sense. If you want to complain off topic. PLEASE. MAKE. YOUR. OWN. THREAD. And yes you did earlier.

"TOWER LIMITS?! I'VE NEVER TALKED ABOUT SAID THAT I WANTED A TOWER LIMIT!"
"And I'm NOT getting off topic, I'm saying WHY I don't want this to be added..."
Uh, so you just proved yourself wrong. x3

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It makes no sense.
I'M not making sense? Really? *Sigh...*

Why would we need tower limiting if people aren't going to misplace towers anymore? That makes 0 sense. If you want to complain off topic. PLEASE. MAKE. YOUR. OWN. THREAD. And yes you did earlier.
WHAT?! I'VE NEVER SAID THAT I WANTED THIS WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT I WANTED THIS?!

Uh, so you just proved yourself wrong. x3
I'm getting SO tired of you. YOU were the one that started about this whole 'Tower limit' thing.

You can make a thread on tower limits if you like but not here.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Well, the only tower you'd use to claim spots is the archer tower, so maybe make the tower "autocorrect" apply to every tower except archer tower?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hm, some times I like to place the 5x5 towers combined in 3x3 slots because of more powerful towers like Necro lvl3. Zeus is what I spam in 3x3 tower slots. If it was added it should be togglable and the default should be set to ON.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
You won’t need to save a spot if it’s implemented... also they have a tutorial... Basically everything you just said was wrong. There are no downsides on stoping team trolling. You won’t need to save or claim anything.
I'm saying the Tutorial NEEDS to be improved, some players just build too much towers that my future spot is getting ruined. I'm a late defender, so i save slots sometimes. The real problem are beginners not using tutorial for sometimes/rarely. So first time players shouldn't do anything but to select the tutorial and play the tutorial.

Example:
A first time player joined the game

Chat system: First time playing? Select the tutorial then click anywhere to continue.

After completing the tutorial
Chat system: Now you have completed the tutorial, you can play now.

Also, if you see Trollers, you can report them to get punishment. We can just improve the tutorial so we could avoid players from misplacing towers.

THAT'S how we can fix it
Well, the only tower you'd use to claim spots is the archer tower, so maybe make the tower "autocorrect" apply to every tower except archer tower?
GOOD idea

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'VE READ THE WHOLE THING, YOU JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE LOSING IN AN ARGUMENT AGAIN

That's why we NEED to place archer towers ''randomly''

You don't understand what I'm saying. If you guys want to continue these arguments go on another thread and ill support them. I don't like them because
1. They're not even close to what I'm trying to explain
2. Half of them would not need to exist if that were the case.
3. You're getting off topic.

What this will do is no one can misplace towers anymore. At all. So no more saving spots because no one will misplace.
That's all. Vote yes or no and if you still disagree then go make a new thread.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Are you actually trying to give me a headache?
3. You're getting off topic.
Says the one who randomly started to talking about TOWER LIMITS while I was talking about CLAIMING SPOTS. And I'm not going off topic, I'm EXPLAAAAAAINING why I don't want this

What this will do is no one can misplace towers anymore. At all. So no more saving spots because no one will misplace.
That's all. Vote yes or no and if you still disagree then go make a new thread.
Lmao, don't even think about saying I don't read your whole thread when you didn't even read my comment properly

If you read my message correctly, you saw that I already answered that..

Vote yes or no and if you still disagree then go make a new thread.
Why would I make a new thread?
''yh, just wnna let yall know that i disagree with 13thdoctor's idea because i like saving spots in td..

k bye!!11!!1!''

Reactions: HackersDontWin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom