• Add a title.

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Microsoft/Mojang/whoever the flip sells Minecraft like people creating mods and making impressive builds, that is the form of advertising that the company likes. Sorry for saying notch and correcting my grammar.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Sparkle_Lord

Apr 27, 2016
The second suggestion is fine. But the problem is that nobody respects it (no teamer respects it), so I vote for the first one.
I have the same problem, 4 games in a row now, i have been playing solo egg wars, and i look over to my neighboring island and see 2 people there. I think that one will knock the other off as they bridge, but no, they both bridge over and kill me and I'm out of the game. Cross teaming is a huge issue, and i think it should be a Perma-ban for doing it for it happens way too often, and ruins the game for everyone.

Reactions: Lilleh__

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have the same problem, 4 games in a row now, i have been playing solo egg wars, and i look over to my neighboring island and see 2 people there. I think that one will knock the other off as they bridge, but no, they both bridge over and kill me and I'm out of the game. Cross teaming is a huge issue, and i think it should be a Perma-ban for doing it for it happens way too often, and ruins the game for everyone.

Please don't necro-post as it's not allowed.
@Fluffys_gurl @AnimalTamer1 Lock.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not post on threads that are 14 days (2 weeks) old as it is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom