• Add a title.

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
everyone knows butt no one cares... a title in the middle of ur screen isnt gona solve anything. neither is a longer ban gona do anything people would just get mad.
just destroy them because most of the time teamed players are bad and win the game
Teamers win the game, huh?
Yes, teamers are annoying but they're most of the time not even good at pvp.

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello everyone,

Lately I have been playing a lot of solo eggwars (speed and normal) But when I'm playing something keeps coming back... Teamers. So that's why I think we should do something about it.

My first solution is to increse the ban for teaming. When you team or crossteam in a game your first ban will be 1 day. after that 1 week. I think we should skip the 1 day ban because I think people don't really care about 1 day ban and will team again when they are unbanned.

My second solution is do add a title when the game starts that (cross)teaming is not allowed like in skywars:
ab4f355cf9c3ad614cb2d06be5820dd4.png

I would love to hear all your opinions.

Have a nice day,
werra11
I agree with idea 2!
+1

Reactions: werra11
T

The Lord Pleb

Hello everyone,

Lately I have been playing a lot of solo eggwars (speed and normal) But when I'm playing something keeps coming back... Teamers. So that's why I think we should do something about it.

My first solution is to increse the ban for teaming. When you team or crossteam in a game your first ban will be 1 day. after that 1 week. I think we should skip the 1 day ban because I think people don't really care about 1 day ban and will team again when they are unbanned.

My second solution is do add a title when the game starts that (cross)teaming is not allowed like in skywars:

Have a nice day,
werra11

The second suggestion is fine. But the problem is that nobody respects it (no teamer respects it), so I vote for the first one.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Already a thing: 1 day - 1 week - 1 month - permanent
I completely agree with you in regards to the title message that appears in Skywars. (+ if they change that, pls change voting maps to end crystals)

Last edited:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You can't compare a hacker and teamers. Two diffrent things.
Not really different, both are using unfair advantages... Both caused corruption in MCSG, teaming even more so. (It was legal).
Already a thing: 1 day - 1 week - 1 month - permanent
Read the entire thread =D (at least the first page)
Teamers win the game, huh?
Yes, teamers are annoying but they're most of the time not even good at pvp.
Yeah but occasionally they can be good. but at the end of the day it is an unfair advantage.
Alright, if you're not that good at the game, this is how you can deal with it.

1. Spot teamers
2. Kill them
3. Win the game.

Now if you couldn't kill them, don't worry! You can do something else either.
1. Spot teamers.
2. Die because you're bad at PvP.
3. Click on the T button on your keyboard.
4. Then typ /hub or /leave
5. Join another game.
(6. Probably lose again because you're bad.)

And for all the helper wannabees:
1. Spot teamers.
2. Record them.
3. Die because you're bad at PvP OR kill them.
4. Join another game OR win the game.
4. Report them to the forums.

Don't make a big deal out of something so small...
What if you don't see them in time and they clean you. I'm sorry but in 1.8 2v1s are nearly impossible, especially in closed spaces, (which seems to be every solo map). That's right, you play 1.9 where 2v1s are easier than 1v1s.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone,

Have a nice day,
werra11
If you team, again, and again, you will eventually be perm banned. So I think its fine for now.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Second solution is already in the game and by now we all know that (People never learn)
The one day ban should be increased to 5-7 days, but they'll probably just use alt accounts.

D

Deleted member 59979

I can see there are 2 people here
- Those who agree with the increased ban
- Those who hate the idea because they dont care about how other people feel

I believe there should be an increase in the ban as teaming is the 2nd most common offence I encounter (chat offences are 1).
Those who are having a go at the people for agreeing with a longer ban should think about other people and the consequences of not caring about teamers. They need to consider how teaming has a large impact on other people and that they arent the only people here.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi

I have read through the whole thread once and ive pulled my own conclusions.
like: @ArianaGrandeVevo said we shouldnt make a huge deal out of something so small.
A 1 week ban? pls no thats way to much!
The title is a fun idea tho its just funny :D

I can see there are 2 people here
- Those who agree with the increased ban
- Those who hate the idea because they dont care about how other people feel

I believe there should be an increase in the ban as teaming is the 2nd most common offence I encounter (chat offences are 1).
Those who are having a go at the people for agreeing with a longer ban should think about other people and the consequences of not caring about teamers. They need to consider how teaming has a large impact on other people and that they arent the only people here.

Please dont just pull conclusions like this! This is way to much!

I think there should be a title and thats it.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You die. You join a new game...
Why are people even making a problem out of this? It's fine how it is.

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
You think that people will keep on coming back to the server after receiving a 7 day ban for such a thing as teaming for the first time? What about giving them a 1 day ban so they might actually learn their lesson and not do it again? That's just my idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom