Status
Not open for further replies.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Hello everyone,

Lately I have been playing a lot of solo eggwars (speed and normal) But when I'm playing something keeps coming back... Teamers. So that's why I think we should do something about it.

My first solution is to increse the ban for teaming. When you team or crossteam in a game your first ban will be 1 day. after that 1 week. I think we should skip the 1 day ban because I think people don't really care about 1 day ban and will team again when they are unbanned.

My second solution is do add a title when the game starts that (cross)teaming is not allowed like in skywars:
ab4f355cf9c3ad614cb2d06be5820dd4.png

I would love to hear all your opinions.

Have a nice day,
werra11

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
My first solution is to increse the ban for teaming. When you team or crossteam in a game your first ban will be 1 day. after that 1 week. I think we should skip the 1 day ban because I think people don't really care about 1 day ban and will team again when they are unbanned.
The bans for teaming have changed. It's currently 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban.
I do support the other suggestion about adding a warning.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
My first solution is to increse the ban for teaming. When you team or crossteam in a game your first ban will be 1 day. after that 1 week. I think we should skip the 1 day ban because I think people don't really care about 1 day ban and will team again when they are unbanned
No.. Just.. No... Why would you ban someone for a week because they teamed? Like it's such a big deal!
It's actually not.. Yes you can join the team games, but just because you're teaming doesn't mean you win automatically.
And when they do win, you as a solo player can just join another game..

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
www.werra11.eu
The bans for teaming have changed. It's currently 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban.
I do support the other suggestion about adding a warning.

I know that's why I think we should remove the first step.

No.. Just.. No... Why would you ban someone for a week because they teamed? Like it's such a big deal!
It's actually not.. Yes you can join the team games, but just because you're teaming doesn't mean you win automatically.
And when they do win, you as a solo player can just join another game..

Because it's against the rules, I can handle teamers by myself but people that aren't so good at the game will die. And teaming also means there could be teams of 3/4 what is almost impossible to kill.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Because it's against the rules, I can handle teamers by myself but people that aren't so good at the game will die.
Alright, if you're not that good at the game, this is how you can deal with it.

1. Spot teamers
2. Kill them
3. Win the game.

Now if you couldn't kill them, don't worry! You can do something else either.
1. Spot teamers.
2. Die because you're bad at PvP.
3. Click on the T button on your keyboard.
4. Then typ /hub or /leave
5. Join another game.
(6. Probably lose again because you're bad.)

And for all the helper wannabees:
1. Spot teamers.
2. Record them.
3. Die because you're bad at PvP OR kill them.
4. Join another game OR win the game.
4. Report them to the forums.

Don't make a big deal out of something so small...

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
www.werra11.eu
Alright, if you're not that good at the game, this is how you can deal with it.

1. Spot teamers
2. Kill them
3. Win the game.

Now if you couldn't kill them, don't worry! You can do something else either.
1. Spot teamers.
2. Die because you're bad at PvP.
3. Click on the T button on your keyboard.
4. Then typ /hub or /leave
5. Join another game.
(6. Probably lose again because you're bad.)

And for all the helper wannabees:
1. Spot teamers.
2. Record them.
3. Die because you're bad at PvP OR kill them.
4. Join another game OR win the game.
4. Report them to the forums.

I understand but from my opinion I don't really like to lose a game just because people are ignoring the rules. And when they do know the rules they are also ignoring it because "It's just one day ban"

Don't make a big deal out of something so small...

I just want to make cubecraft a better place.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I understand but from my opinion I don't really like to lose a game just because people are ignoring the rules. And when they do know the rules they are also ignoring it because "It's just one day ban"

I just want to make cubecraft a better place.

You know, I played on a server once.. It wasn't really big.
I was just like you.. Wanted to follow the rules, wanted to make it a better place!
But people.. people started to hate me..
I didn't know why..
''I just want to make it a better place! Rules are important!''

Now I understand them..
Why does it matter if people are teaming?
Yes, it's against the rules.. So what?
Join another game! Not. That. Hard.

Ze_BIEU

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, I'm glad you brought this to the forums. I think banishing the player for a day is not enough, in fact he was back to playing time. Your suggestion to add a title when it will start the game as in skywars for me is a great idea.

+1

Reactions: werra11

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I think 1 day for your first offence is fine. Not everyone knows that teaming is against the rules. They might just have started playing.
everyone knows butt no one cares... a title in the middle of ur screen isnt gona solve anything. neither is a longer ban gona do anything people would just get mad.
just destroy them because most of the time teamed players are bad and you can win the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
thread*

But what you are saying is that rules don't matter.
I never said that rules don't matter.
But skipping the one day ban for teaming? Really?
Just because you have a ban of 3 to 4 days, or even a week ban doesn't mean they won't team again.
They can just go to another server, and play a week long on that server. Come back to cubecraft and team again.
I even think you need to get a warning before an actually ban..
You make it sound like teaming is sooo bad! Yes, it's against the rules, but you can just join another game afther you died...
Don't make a big deal out of something that shouldn't be so big...

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
www.werra11.eu
thread*

I never said that rules don't matter.
But skipping the one day ban for teaming? Really?
Just because you have a ban of 3 to 4 days, or even a week ban doesn't mean they won't team again.
They can just go to another server, and play a week long on that server. Come back to cubecraft and team again.
I even think you need to get a warning before an actually ban..
You make it sound like teaming is sooo bad! Yes, it's against the rules, but you can just join another game afther you died...
Don't make a big deal out of something that shouldn't be so big...

You are saying that you can just join another game when you got killed. So that means when there is a hacker it doesn't matter also? Just join a new game?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You are saying that you can just join another game when you got killed. So that means when there is a hacker it doesn't matter also? Just join a new game?
You can't compare a hacker and teamers. Two diffrent things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom