Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo2532

Well-Known Member
Jun 11, 2020
534
349
79
I’m not being toxic I’m defending my points?

Every post I made was about the “how to break combos” and me exp how it doesn’t work for me, but it’s others responses that would be derailing it. One of my comments was unrelated to it, but the ones before and after all about how it’s impossible to use any of these to get out of a combo, or how it won’t work

I originally came here to say the methods said would not work? I never wanted to turn it into this but others are trying to pull me that direction with them

WHEN DID I COME TO THIS POST ASKING FOR THE OLD KB????
Not ONCE did I, OTHERS such as YOU keep bringing it up.

I’ve seen none of them work, like I explained in this post
Mostly projectiles being an issue (like the original poster said) it was meant for eggwars, but you can’t get projectiles easily in eggwars such as skywars.
I'm actually pissed off right now @Finixly can you lock this thread please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom