Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

KarlChea

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2021
21
11
79
28
Anybody know how people build like this?

Particularly just after 1:50 in this video:

I made a report but apparently it's not hacking as was denied, but I don't see how people can instant place blocks?
 
  • Like
Reactions: neliishere

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
757
3,442
384
www.youtube.com
You simply need to be able to click fast enough after making a jump. It's possible to do it when normal clicking. The guy jumped and placed blocks as he's falling. That's how he did it
 

KarlChea

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2021
21
11
79
28
You simply need to be able to click fast enough after making a jump. It's possible to do it when normal clicking. The guy jumped and placed blocks as he's falling. That's how he did it
weird cause I cant find any videos anywhere of anyone doing this movement legitimately?
 

JCBlueHornet

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2025
88
115
34
17
Anybody know how people build like this?

I can do it, I do it with jitterclicking, its just looking down at an angle and placing blocks fast. Most players can do this. you need around 9 CPS. I am on controller btw.

 

stk7zt

Member
Dec 31, 2025
9
6
4
17
Chile
Placing blocks too quickly isn't bannable in itself, but doing so is. Blocks placed more than 5 blocks high are considered macros or auto-clicks, and you should record it and report it to the Cubecraft staff.
 

Attachments

  • 1775304958698.png
    1775304958698.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 1775304958723.png
    1775304958723.png
    368 bytes · Views: 31
  • 1775304958745.png
    1775304958745.png
    326 bytes · Views: 29
  • 1775304958763.png
    1775304958763.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 1775304958781.png
    1775304958781.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 1775304958814.png
    1775304958814.png
    544 bytes · Views: 34
  • 1775304958797.png
    1775304958797.png
    419 bytes · Views: 48
  • 1775304958848.png
    1775304958848.png
    169 bytes · Views: 36
  • 1775304958831.png
    1775304958831.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 1775304958883.png
    1775304958883.png
    786 bytes · Views: 30
  • 1775304958865.png
    1775304958865.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 34

neliishere

Member
Jul 14, 2025
7
2
9
21
Anybody know how people build like this?

Particularly just after 1:50 in this video:

I made a report but apparently it's not hacking as was denied, but I don't see how people can instant place blocks?
Basically you need a mouse that can double click, so it can register 2/more cps with just a click. I think this player does some sort of butterfly click so basically it's all about cps
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom