Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
A few things:
1. It’s been 2 months since the update, at this point you’re literally the only one complaining.
2. Shouting won’t persuade anyone.
3. You don’t own Cubecraft, and judging from the backlash to “The Big Change,” the new kb is definitely here to stay.
I’ve been saying this before it was even added, besides the proof of the video, showing it being randomized.
You can find in one of the KB test threads of me saying it’s going to be bad and favor low pinging players or people that just lag very bad.
As well as me saying in the discord the KB is just going to end up being bugged again.

All that before the new KB update :/

I’m not shouting? I set it in bold so it was easier to read?

When did I say I owned it? This is what is annoying, having people put stuff into your mouth, what’s the point? Trying to change what I mean to say in favor of your argument?

And when in this thread did I say specifically to revert it? When did I first bring it up other than in my post about reverting it?

Consistent or not, Bugged or not, Randomized or not, We love it the way it is. Period.

A bug is a bug, saying the kb is skill based is untrue and wrong, especially if it relies on a bug and a players ping.

WE ARE NOT the only players on cube, there is thousands of other players on the server that are just as good or worse than us.

What is the KB like to them? What is it like to the players that live in the same region as me? Not the good ones, the average players. The ones that play and just get “reached” on by everyone else? Just because they want to play mid day?

What is it like for them? Because the new KB RUINED there experience playing? Because someone with 20 ping gets barebones reach on them?

How is it fair to them? It’s hard to get out of a combo due to high ping already, WE CAN’T walk out of it like this post says, WE CAN’T run.

We take delayed KB we don’t take reduced

WE CAN’T place blocks due to the ghost block glitch, and since we are the laggy player they are less likely to place

WE CAN’T use a BOW or an PROJECTILES due to the lag.
Christ dude, MY ARROWS don’t even get shot out of my cross hair, but to the left or right of it. Or it will go higher or lower depending on my last movements, not because my aim is bad.

AND THE PROJECTILES I’m fine with them being like that because you could get use to it.

But why should that be out only option to escape the combo? WE CAN’T run due to our delayed KB

WHILE THEY ARE 7 BLOCKS AWAY ON OUR SCREEN THEY ARE ONLY 2 ON THERES

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I’m not shouting?
Yes u r!
See!

showing it being randomized
I analyzed the video.
  1. First launch: You hit the head then hit the feet.
  2. Second launch: You hit the head then hit the feet.
  3. Third launch: You hit the head then hit the torso. (They did decrease horizontal knockback.)

Also please don’t start the drama we are talking about how to break a combo not about BuGgY kNoCkBaCk. So let’s just discuss stuff about breaking combos.

You are probably doing the strategies incorrectly so you can try practicing.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Yes u r!

See!

I analyzed the video.
  1. First launch: You hit the head then hit the feet.
  2. Second launch: You hit the head then hit the feet.
  3. Third launch: You hit the head then hit the torso. (They did decrease horizontal knockback.)

Also please don’t start the drama we are talking about how to break a combo not about BuGgY kNoCkBaCk. So let’s just discuss stuff about breaking combos.

You are probably doing the strategies incorrectly so you can try practicing.
I already watched the video? You deal kb for every iframe you connect, not swing animation
That’s why I added the “Hit” text every time(and slowed the video more to show so)

I’m not teying to start drama? I’m just explaining why I can only have the potential to do one of these, due to lag that would still exist even if US servers existed.

And like I said, I put stuff in all caps so it’s easier to see not to “shout”

The only thing that works to escape a combo for me is to walk forwards and to the left or right, to throw off a players aim and attempt to lower the distance between us (OF the 7 blocks they get)

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I already watched the video? You deal kb for every iframe you connect, not swing animation
That’s why I added the “Hit” text every time(and slowed the video more to show so)

I’m not teying to start drama? I’m just explaining why I can only have the potential to do one of these, due to lag that would still exist even if US servers existed.

And like I said, I put stuff in all caps so it’s easier to see not to “shout”

The only thing that works to escape a combo for me is to walk forwards and to the left or right, to throw off a players aim and attempt to lower the distance between us (OF the 7 blocks they get)

I mean all your complaints are useless, and I'm gonna repeat what I said: the knockback isn't fully realised as an admin said, and you're still complaining insanely, you can't get the old knockback but change the new one, WE already said that it's still being improved, they might increase/decrease again.

So stop yelling and making drama and arguments this isn't something we want.

Just. Stop.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I mean all your complaints are useless, and I'm gonna repeat what I said: the knockback isn't fully realised as an admin said, and you're still complaining insanely, you can't get the old knockback but change the new one, WE already said that it's still being improved, they might increase/decrease again.

So stop yelling and making drama and arguments this isn't something we want.

Just. Stop.
I’m speaking of experience with cubecraft. I’ve played cubecraft since 2019 on bedrock...

And it HAS been continuing with almost every bug, why would the KB be like when it’s fixed? A one time thing? Or would it continue to be permanent bug fixes? That’s what I’m meaning.

The KB is still bugged and, to me, it’s obvious.

When I use to play, the bugs were slightly annoying, but the server was at least playable, it is not playable now.

There is so many bugs in cubecraft that they STILL have not got a permanent fix for. Why should I not be annoyed, frustrated or mad at them?

For me it took MONTHS of complaining for then to start changing the KB or even think about it.
Why can’t I now? Because some people think it’s perfect? It’s not and it’s still bugged. And until the server can prove they CAN fix then I’ll stop complaining about it.

Even then, if I see a bug that ruins the game of course I’ll complain. What’s the point of complaining if you truly don’t like something? I see no point of that and I do not care or act upon the things I care less for.

I knew how good cubecraft was before and still is. But since I started playing the experience and playability on cubecraft has dropped significantly with each update.

The last good update I remember was the SkyBlock, and before that the Eggwars Rank.

Those 2 updates were such a large gap, nearly a year.

I haven’t seen a good update that brought something good that was actually playable on cubecraft in between or after that.

Just look how SG Duos released. It was horrible, bad and just completely unplayable and the daily player count of that day was significantly lower than what it could have been.

If CubeCraft looked at what happened with Beta Games release prior to that, they could’ve surpassed Hive that day. I believe they could have. But since they didn’t work hard enough on it the servers died, became laggy and unplayable.

I did complain about that and the update before it(and I know I wasn’t the single cause of this). What are the new gamemode releases like now? They still cause some lag but it’s not as drastic or unplayable.

Complaining is what gives the players a say in what happens in cubecraft. It’s not to make the server worse but better.

And when I see a KB just as bad or worse as the old one OF COURSE I will complain, because it should be fixed and reworked. It’s unfair and still randomized. The reason I wanted the old KB fixed was due to the randomization.

And the same as the SG and Initial Beta Games updates, if the servers will ever begin to run like that I will still complain. I don’t want any of these issues to happen again.
If it be the Knockback, Ghost Blocks, Gamemodes, server issues, blocks replacing, or any type of bug that would reoccur.

I originally helped with the Ghost Bridging bug because I learned how to abuse it very early on. And I did attempt to help the devs after I understood it better and figured out how it worked. I gave them many clips and evidence and explained some stuff about how it worked.

But that bug was very complicated, and I’m sure the KB one is as well. But what about the block replacements? The server issues? What about the models not loading correctly in? The Animations? Or the Sounds?

When I see bugs keep reoccurring I will complain about it, to tell them to fix it. But creating a whole knew KB that makes it less obvious is wrong of the purpose I and others complained about it for.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I’m speaking of experience with cubecraft. I’ve played cubecraft since 2019 on bedrock...

And it HAS been continuing with almost every bug, why would the KB be like when it’s fixed? A one time thing? Or would it continue to be permanent bug fixes? That’s what I’m meaning.

When I use to play, the bugs were slightly annoying, but the server was at least playable, it is not playable now.

There is so many bugs in cubecraft that they STILL have not got a permanent fix for. Why should I not be annoyed, frustrated or mad at them?

For me it took MONTHS of complaining for then to start changing the KB or even think about it.
Why can’t I now? Because some people think it’s perfect? It’s not and it’s still bugged. And until the server can prove they CAN fix then I’ll stop complaining about it.

Even then, if I see a bug that ruins the game of course I’ll complain. What’s the point of complaining if you truly don’t like something? I see no point of that and I do not care or act upon the things I care less for.

I knew how good cubecraft was before and still is. But since I started playing the experience and playability on cubecraft has dropped significantly with each update.

The last good update I remember was the SkyBlock, and before that the Eggwars Rank.

I haven’t seen a good update that brought something good that was actually playable on cubecraft in between or after that.

Just look how SG Duos released. It was horrible, bad and just completely unplayable and the daily player count of that day was significantly lower than what it could have been.

If CubeCraft looked at what happened with Beta Games release prior to that, they could’ve surpassed Hive that day. I believe they could have. But since they didn’t work hard enough on it the servers died, became laggy and unplayable.

I did complain about that and the update before it(and I know I wasn’t the single cause of this). What are the new gamemode releases like now? They still cause some lag but it’s not as drastic or unplayable.

Complaining is what gives the players a say in what happens in cubecraft. It’s not to make the server worse but better.

And when I see a KB just as bad or worse as the old one OF COURSE I will complain, because it should be fixed and reworked. It’s unfair and still randomized. The reason I wanted the old KB fixed was due to the randomization.

And the same as the SG and Initial Beta Games updates, if the servers will ever begin to run like that I will still complain. I don’t want any of these issues to happen again.
If it be the Knockback, Ghost Blocks, Gamemodes, server issues, blocks replacing, or any type of bug that would reoccur.

I originally helped with the Ghost Bridging bug because I learned how to abuse it very early on. And I did attempt to help the devs after I understood it better and figured out how it worked. I gave them many clips and evidence and explained some stuff about how it worked.

But that bug was very complicated, and I’m sure the KB one is as well. But what about the block replacements? The server issues? What about the models not loading correctly in? The Animations? Or the Sounds?

When I see bugs keep reoccurring I will complain about it, to tell them to fix it. But creating a whole knew KB that makes it less obvious is wrong of the purpose I and others complained about it for.
Can you not write a whole essay! We are talking about how to break combos not player experience.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020

So if you had ping like EU players will you still like the new kb?
If not then idk what to say to you anymore
If yes, that means when they add regional servers, the ping problem will go away. (may not happen for west coast but still not cubecrafts fault)

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Dude, your ping isnt the worse thing. H4T in new zealand gets 350 and dosent complain like you?? Ive asked josh and raisin for theyre ping and they said they get 300-400 on average??? You get 180 and cry about it. EU players are always at an advantage, until they add regional servers after 1 or 2 years smh. For now theyre still at an advantage, and will be wether you like it or not lmao so just stop complaining. People who live in Australia/East Asia will have worse ping than you. Even if they add na servers, theyre ping will NOT change just like yours. and they LIKE the new kb. At this point I think people arent even bothered to listen to you.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Can you not write a whole essay! We are talking about how to break combos not player experience.
Have to because nobody can understand what I’m saying when it’s short.
So if you had ping like EU players will you still like the new kb?
I would, just like I said xbox experience needs to be fixed and more fair even though I was on Win10 at the time.
Dude, your ping isnt the worse thing. H4T in new zealand gets 350 and dosent complain like you?? Ive asked josh and raisin for theyre ping and they said they get 300-400 on average??? You get 180 and cry about it. EU players are always at an advantage, until they add regional servers after 1 or 2 years smh. For now theyre still at an advantage, and will be wether you like it or not lmao so just stop complaining. People who live in Australia/East Asia will have worse ping than you. Even if they add na servers, theyre ping will NOT change just like yours. and they LIKE the new kb. At this point I think people arent even bothered to listen to you.
What about them? They are all win10 players that are definitely are not average.

What about those people? I’ve seen good players accuse people of reach. I could get so many good players banned for “reach hacks” yet they aren’t hacking.

The fact I know it’s a KB issue isn’t bad, it’s a good thing because I can acquit myself from false banning people.

There is so many more players that are not as good at us. What about them? What do they think when they get combod from 7 blocks away?

I WAS IN A VC with my friend, and their brother gets on and I hear him go “man these ~~~ are hacking, no way they aren’t look how much they are hitting me.” This was just yesterday...

What about the average players with higher ping? What happens to them? Why do they have to be forced to play like that and feel like they are only fighting hackers?

And if I know how to play, and almost DAILY I get combod by some random that has no clue how to pvp. Not because he’s better, but because he has better ping? How is that “fair” or “skill based” it’s just not. Me and that guy fought again and once I wasn’t focused on his egg I completely destroy him yet he has the better gear advantage? But it’s because I’m bad and not good with the new kb obviously.

Not because it’s where I live. The fact is the old KB was more balanced between ping, and the new and old KB are still bugged.

And I have been talking about this post, I’ve been talking about how it’s basically impossible for me to escape any types of combos and I gave my reasons why.

No matter you try to get back that old knockback,

You will not

But without even saying anything about reverting the KB i get messages like this?
Then I get BLAMED for bringing it up?
All I said is that it’s basically impossible to escape a combo with delayed kb.

If nobody responded like this, I would have never created my second post here. If someone asked “why” I would have explained it to them and how it works.

So OF COURSE I’m going to explain myself and give Proof, Evidence and Reasoning of it. Why would I not? It’s something I believe should get fixed.

I can understand why people like this new KB, can you understand why I don’t?

People like it because it actually deals KB backwards for every hit unlike the last one, I understand why people say that makes it more “fair”.

But why can’t other people understand how it’s less fair? That it creates easy combos on higher pinging players? ALL FIFTY THOUSAND players are not as good as the top players. That’s how we speedrun isn’t it? We have to rely on some of the slower players to get those good runs. We need them to stay as well?

And if I can barely get by with my own games, I can’t imagine what it’s like for the more average players in my area/region.

We are not all the greatest at pvp. We all don’t have the greatest internet, and we do not all live in France.

And that makes sense to me, thats why on the original KB Test post I explained my concerns for the ping issues. But none of those got looked at because people did not agree or even concerned them.

Why can’t I complain about something I think could be better?

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020

I would, just like I said xbox experience needs to be fixed and more fair even though I was on Win10 at the time.

What about them? They are all win10 players that are definitely are not average.

What about those people? I’ve seen good players accuse people of reach. I could get so many good players banned for “reach hacks” yet they aren’t hacking.

The fact I know it’s a KB issue isn’t bad, it’s a good thing because I can acquit myself from false banning people.

There is so many more players that are not as good at us. What about them? What do they think when they get combod from 7 blocks away?

I WAS IN A VC with my friend, and their brother gets on and I hear him go “man these ~~~ are hacking, no way they aren’t look how much they are hitting me.” This was just yesterday...

What about the average players with higher ping? What happens to them? Why do they have to be forced to play like that and feel like they are only fighting hackers?

And if I know how to play, and almost DAILY I get combod by some random that has no clue how to pvp. Not because he’s better, but because he has better ping? How is that “fair” or “skill based” it’s just not. Me and that guy fought again and once I wasn’t focused on his egg I completely destroy him yet he has the better gear advantage? But it’s because I’m bad and not good with the new kb obviously.

Not because it’s where I live. The fact is the old KB was more balanced between ping, and the new and old KB are still bugged.

And I have been talking about this post, I’ve been talking about how it’s basically impossible for me to escape any types of combos and I gave my reasons why.

But without even saying anything about reverting the KB i get messages like this?

If nobody responded like this, I would have never created my second post here. If someone asked “why” I would have explained it to them and how it works.

So OF COURSE I’m going to explain myself and give Proof, Evidence and Reasoning of it. Why would I not? It’s something I believe should get fixed.

People like it because it actually deals KB backwards for every hit unlike the last one, I understand why people say that makes it more “fair”.

But why can’t other people understand how it’s less fair? That it creates easy combos on higher pinging players? ALL FIFTY THOUSAND players are not as good as the top players. That’s how we speedrun isn’t it? We have to rely on some of the slower players to get those good runs. We need them to stay as well?

And if I can barely get by with my own games, I can’t imagine what it’s like for the more average players in my area/region.

We are not all the greatest at pvp. We all don’t have the greatest internet, and we do not all live in France.

And that makes sense to me, thats why on the original KB Test post I explained my concerns for the ping issues. But none of those got looked at because people did not agree or even concerned them.

Just stop

It is annoying that you keep complaining about a thing off-topic.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Just stop

It is annoying that you keep complaining about a thing off-topic.
😐
I can’t escape a combo if my KB is delayed
Me originally, talking about how it’s hard for me to leave one because of delayed kb

No matter you try to get back that old knockback,

You will not

THAT OLD KB IS FOR NONS LMAO
These 2 bring it out of it
Can you not see the KB still being broken? For the SAME reason the old KB was? And now even MORE broken due to EU players getting reach? Really?
I still keep it in topic by saying EU players get reach(meaning can’t really leave a combo)
You better stop being crying about the new knockback because you started to annoy me, I've seen you in this kind of threads a lot and arguing to get that old knockback back, now read what I said carefully this isn't a joke
Still out of Topic

And it continues like this, I never brought it off topic I continued to try to bring it back in topic.

But like I said, I’ll still get blamed for it

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Me originally, talking about how it’s hard for me to leave one because of delayed kb

I still keep it in topic by saying EU players get reach(meaning can’t really leave a combo)

Still out of Topic

And it continues like this, I never brought it off topic I continued to try to bring it back in topic.

I’m just going to ignore and talk about how to break combos.

Method one is not working for me, I think I’m doing it incorrectly.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

Still out of Topic

Can you just give the kB a chance everyone else who argued with you moved on with their lives so can you. Do you here me complaining about my ping no. Jay just drop it because this won’t be happening. It’s a 2 month update and you wanting to reverse it. Cubecraft used to peak at 35k on week days and 38k on weekends but now peaks at 42k on weekends and 52k on week day. We gained 17k players because of this which says it’s a good update and you want to reverse it so the rest of the server crumbles just because 20 people didn’t like it. If we revert the new kB I estimate 25k players will leave. Just please stop complaining about kB and start complaining about NA servers.

NA SERVERS

It’s seems you want two NA Servers but buddy that’s not going to happen. You say it won’t change much but it will your always complaining always. We don’t need NW and NE that’s just overkill. Probably your internet really.I don’t need NA servers because I don’t have trash ping. H4T has 350 ping and he doesn’t complain so why should you.Your just really stubborn.

Reactions: Awabbatt

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020

If you’re going to be toxic, don’t do it on my thread

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
They are win 10 with 350 ping, still bad. I bet some people live in oceania and play on xbox and wouldnt complain. Honestly DUDE can you please stop complaining about the frickin kb? kb is good period. At this point no one is even trying to listen you.

Complain about N.A servers, No one will argue you.

Honestly Im going to tell you just hf convincing them to revert it cause thats not going to happen. They might tweak it but revert thats a hard NO.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
If you’re going to be toxic, don’t do it on my thread
I’m not being toxic I’m defending my points?
I think Jay has derailed this thread.Just Incase
Every post I made was about the “how to break combos” and me exp how it doesn’t work for me, but it’s others responses that would be derailing it. One of my comments was unrelated to it, but the ones before and after all about how it’s impossible to use any of these to get out of a combo, or how it won’t work
Honestly DUDE can you please stop complaining about the frickin kb? kb is good period. At this point no one is even trying to listen you.
I originally came here to say the methods said would not work? I never wanted to turn it into this but others are trying to pull me that direction with them
No one wants that old trash kb. No one will ever listen to your arguments.
WHEN DID I COME TO THIS POST ASKING FOR THE OLD KB????
Not ONCE did I, OTHERS such as YOU keep bringing it up.
Method one is not working for me, I think I’m doing it incorrectly.
I’ve seen none of them work, like I explained in this post
Mostly projectiles being an issue (like the original poster said) it was meant for eggwars, but you can’t get projectiles easily in eggwars such as skywars.
How is it fair to them? It’s hard to get out of a combo due to high ping already, WE CAN’T walk out of it like this post says, WE CAN’T run.

We take delayed KB we don’t take reduced

WE CAN’T place blocks due to the ghost block glitch, and since we are the laggy player they are less likely to place

WE CAN’T use a BOW or an PROJECTILES due to the lag.
Christ dude, MY ARROWS don’t even get shot out of my cross hair, but to the left or right of it. Or it will go higher or lower depending on my last movements, not because my aim is bad.

AND THE PROJECTILES I’m fine with them being like that because you could get use to it.

But why should that be out only option to escape the combo? WE CAN’T run due to our delayed KB

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Jan 21 - Day before they added the kb - 24h peak - 32k
Mar 12 - Almost 2 months after the kb - 24h peak -52k

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REVERT IT JUST CAUSE SOMEONE CANT LEARN HOW TO COMBO. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SACRIFICE 20K PLAYERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom