Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GetSwept

Apr 16, 2020
Hey guys, I am trying to get more cps normal clicking but I don't know what to do to get more cps. Is there any training or like exercise with your hand that you can do to build up more cps. Somehow Stimpy gets 11-12 normal clicking.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
closes thing I can give to a tip is that I get the highest cps when clicking here : IMG_4748.jpeg
but it really just depends on your mouse

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Good aim is better than high cps.

My cps is like 6-7, not very good, but my aim on the other hand is much better.
If you want to get more cps, you can try other methods that work the best for you. Normal clicking isnt getting you much cps.

Reactions: edub

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I recommend pressing the left button as fast as possible(If you don’t want to jitter click because it hurts).
While clicking fast without jittering you may get up to 9-10 cps without putting too much effort.Try as hard as possible to aim, because it’s essential.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
practice on cookie clicker. that how I get 10 cps and just practise and PVP servers.

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
i mean on 1.9 you dont need to click fast, but i have a tactic on pvp 1.9 is to walk beside and combo them like that, it also works on 1.8

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
With keyboard movement and aim, you can win fights with 1 cps, if you get around 5-6 and you have a decent knowledge of keyboard movement you can beat most players. Alot of players make mistakes in PvP by learning to jitterclick or trying to force more cps without trying to improve their aim. Anoter way could be trying different grips, movement, positions and stuff to try and improve. Watching people normal clickling like 10-12 can give you an idea of how to hold and position the mouse and your finger(s). I would suggest focussing on aim and movement, once that is perfected to your own needs, you can try get better cps, but it's obviously your choice.

-Dire

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
try butterfly click;)
I wouldn't learn it too good. I butterfly click 22 cps easily and in and pvp gamemode where i on accident butterfly, sentinel bans me. It's a good idea, but be careful

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey guys, I am trying to get more cps normal clicking but I don't know what to do to get more cps. Is there any training or like exercise with your hand that you can do to build up more cps. Somehow Stimpy gets 11-12 normal clicking.
I'd say pay less attention to cps and focus on improving your strafes and aim. 7 cps is perfectly fine.

Kylix

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2017
Sweden
i think builds and other stuff is more important, just try to stay about 8 cps all the time and it should be good

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom