Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
There is no doubt that Eggwars is the most popular game on Cubecraft. Players continuously play the game and rarely throw a fit on how bad the game actually is. It seems like everything is going good for Eggwars. However, I think an update is long overdue.

Added features I would like to see:

Redstone Generator: Generates redstone at a rate of 10/s , 5/s, and 2.5/s. In the shop, Redstone would trade out for potions like Speed, Jump Boost (already a kit), Slowness, and Instant Health, etc.
Island Destruction: One minute after a team is eliminated, that team's island will blow up. The island will completely disappear.
Loot Drop: Every 20 minutes a loot drop will happen at the middle island. This will contain a chest full of loot and armour.
New Votable Options: We know Cubecraft is trying to separate Obsidian and Emerald ranks, so why not help? The new votable options for Obsidian only would be the World Options.
World Options:
Money Rain: Every 10 minutes there will be a money rain simular to Lucky Islands.
Meteor Shower: Every 15 a meteor shower will happen simular to Lucky Islands.
Earthquake: Every 20 minutes and earthquake will happen. Players will get jump boost and blocks will shift in a 20 second time period.
Time of Day:
Lapis +
Day Time: Time is set to day time (noon)
Sunset: Time is set to sunset (6pm)
Night Time: Time is set to night time (12am)
*Some maps may not have this votable feature.*
New Maps:
I believe some maps would make this update great!
upload_2017-11-24_22-59-51.jpeg

Volcano
(Volcano in the middle, burnt tree islands) [3 per team, 6 teams]
upload_2017-11-24_23-1-13.jpeg

Jungle
(Jungle Temple in the middle, trees and animal themed islands) [5 per team, 4 teams]
7270690c253f1b4259e59acb4ddea0fbf8c09a45.jpg

Ranks
(Cubecraft Block in the middle, Rank blocks as islands) [5 per team, 6 teams]

I have also seen threads about bringing certain maps back, especially Area 51.
Abilities (or whatever you call them)
Reading some threads, new abilities can be a very good add. I saw one in particular that got my attention. Thanks to @DankeyDeeds , he explained a new one called Theif.
Theif:
Whenever you kill someone, a portion of the loot that person had will drop for you to pick up. As you upgrade the ability, more and more loot will drop for you.
New Gamemode
@CommunistCactusfanboy explained a new gamemode called Ranked Eggwars. Ranked Eggwars is where the best of the best players on Cubecraft can all join an Eggwars lobby and fight the same way as a regular game of Eggwars. However, the winner will receive a bigger prize, more points presumably.
Team Balancing System:
Many people are starting to complain about team balancing issues. So an idea would be this: if there is an empty (kinda) lobby, and there is a full team, a team with one, a team with three, and another team with one, those last three teams will combine as one when the game starts. Really Basic.

Tags & Conclusion

This would be a nice little Eggwars Update that is a little overdue.
So what do you think?
Comment down below on your opinion and reasoning.

Owner of threads that I have gathered info from. Givem some luv dangit.
@DankeyDeeds @CommunistCactusfanboy @techguy123 @RemiO05 @ArianaGrandeVevo

Godbless - CamBam300

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Redstone Generator: Generates redstone at a rate of 10/s , 5/s, and 2.5/s. In the shop, Redstone would trade out for potions like Speed, Jump Boost (already a kit), Slowness, and Instant Health, etc.
As cool as this might be, I don’t think adding more types of generators is the thing to do. I do think that potions should be buyable with diamonds or something. Don’t have an exact price but it’s just a thought.

Island Destruction: One minute after a team is eliminated, that team's island will blow up. The island will completely disappear
Not really a fan of this. Mainly because if the island has a working generator, it is useful. Players can use the island to get more resources. Taking away an island can also effect gameplay drastically. Imagine there is campers on their base, completely isolated. The islands that were next to the campers base were removed, leaving one entrance point to the base which would be mid. Completely disastrous. They could have a guy with a punch bow just guarding the only realistic pathway to your base. Overall, this wouldn’t be a thing I would like.

Loot Drop: Every 20 minutes a loot drop will happen at the middle island. This will contain a chest full of loot and armour.
Meh. I can see either sides of this. The only real issue would be mid campers having dominance over the middle, having the drops for themselves. Although it probably wouldn't matter to them as they would already have won the game. It's just a touchy idea, mostly against it.

World Options:
Money Rain: Every 10 minutes there will be a money rain simular to Lucky Islands.
Earthquake: Every 20 minutes and earthquake will happen. Players will get jump boost and blocks will shift in a 20 second time period.
Not really.
This style of events doesn’t really fit eggwars very well. Stuff like this should stay in lucky islands. Plus, I don’t see how this will make the game any better. The money rain is a bit OP. Meteor shower probably would just wreak havoc on everyone and make people rage quit. Earthquake just really just doesn’t fit eggwars.

Time of Day:
Lapis +
I’m actually all for this.
I made a suggestion about this before and would like to see it added.

New Maps:
upload_2017-11-24_22-59-51-jpeg.140091

Volcano
upload_2017-11-24_23-1-13-jpeg.140092

Jungle
(Jungle Temple in the middle, trees and animal themed islands) [5 per team, 4 teams]

Ranks
Volcano would be cool, I would like if it was nether themed though. We don’t have a nether themed map for eggwars.
We already have a map called Jungle. But I think calling it “Nature” sould be cool. Having the middle island be like a prairie or something like that. I’m not entirely sure about the ranks map though. I don’t know what “rank blocks as islands” mean. Like Diamond islands? If so, then no. That would just look ugly. Overall I’m not sure I like the ranks map. The Jungle (Nature) and Volcano maps are a cool concept though.

Theif:
Whenever you kill someone, a portion of the loot that person had will drop for you to pick up. As you upgrade the ability, more and more loot will drop for you.
Ooooh I like this. ;)

New Gamemode
@CommunistCactusfanboy explained a new gamemode called Ranked Eggwars. Ranked Eggwars is where the best of the best players on Cubecraft can all join an Eggwars lobby and fight the same way as a regular game of Eggwars. However, the winner will receive a bigger prize, more points presumably
Yes for sure. To add to this, I think every gamemode should have ranked version. Well atleast for the gamemodes that could realistically have them. It will also be fun for people like me :)

Team Balancing System:
Many people are starting to complain about team balancing issues. So an idea would be this: if there is an empty (kinda) lobby, and there is a full team, a team with one, a team with three, and another team with one, those last three teams will combine as one when the game starts. Really Basic.
I don’t see why not. As long as it isn’t a horrible disaster like the Blockwars one was, then I’m fine. The only thing I would miss is those 5v1 fights where my team always kills one person ;(

Overall, I think this is a good thread.
Solid 7/10 suggestions, I would like to see some of them get added.

A

A pigeon

Not a fan of chest drop , meteor and island degenration.

I really like this suggestion , espacially new generators and new gameplay elements. New modes is something we need.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I like that idea, but maybe no Instant Health, that's a little bit to OP...

Island Destruction: One minute after a team is eliminated, that team's island will blow up. The island will completely disappear.
No.. Most of the time people are going to random team that has been eliminated to get some gold or iron, or use their diamond they just farmed at mid.

I don't know what I think about this. It can be nice, but it can also make people way to overpowerd.

New Votable Options: We know Cubecraft is trying to separate Obsidian and Emerald ranks, so why not help? The new votable options for Obsidian only would be the World Options.
World Options:
Time of Day:
Lapis +

World Options, I don't think that'll be a good idea to be honest...

Time of Day:
Why not? But I believe it has always been gold+ that can vote for time of day?

And maybe a ''Speed'' option (Only at speed eggwars)
Normal
Speed I
Speed II

Yes, I've been actually waiting for a map like this for a while

Jungle
Yes please.

(By the way, which of them are for speed eggwars and which aren't? I suggest, the jungle map is for speed eggwars? Since it'll be easy to make a rush map of this

I have no idea what to think of that.. I don't think it'll be a good idea.

Theif:

I've wanted this so long. You go to mid, someone has been there on the gens for a few minutes, you kill them.. Nothing.

New Gamemode
@CommunistCactusfanboy explained a new gamemode called Ranked Eggwars. Ranked Eggwars is where the best of the best players on Cubecraft can all join an Eggwars lobby and fight the same way as a regular game of Eggwars. However, the winner will receive a bigger prize, more points presumably.

I think most people will agree with this, and it's a good idea. But I probably won't play it..
(depends on the prize ofc)

EDIT: Where would they put this by the way? There isn't really space since there are already 2 gamemodes..

Team Balancing System:

Team Balancing, yes.
That idea, no..
If it's a 5v1v3v1 then it'll just say in that ''Unable to start game as teams are too unbalanced.''

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
There is no doubt that Eggwars is the most popular game on Cubecraft. Players continuously play the game and rarely throw a fit on how bad the game actually is. It seems like everything is going good for Eggwars. However, I think an update is long overdue.

Added features I would like to see:

World Options:
Time of Day:
Lapis +
New Maps:
View attachment 140091
Volcano
View attachment 140092
Jungle

Ranks

I have also seen threads about bringing certain maps back, especially Area 51.
Abilities (or whatever you call them)
Reading some threads, new abilities can be a very good add. I saw one in particular that got my attention. Thanks to @DankeyDeeds , he explained a new one called Theif.
Theif:
New Gamemode
Team Balancing System:

Tags & Conclusion

This would be a nice little Eggwars Update that is a little overdue.
So what do you think?
Comment down below on your opinion and reasoning.

Owner of threads that I have gathered info from. Givem some luv dangit.
@DankeyDeeds @CommunistCactusfanboy @techguy123 @RemiO05 @ArianaGrandeVevo

Godbless - CamBam300
I think it would be cool to add more generators, but there would be too many. Some with the lower end computers would be crashing. I really like the theif ability,and i think they should add more. I only find the fetherfalling, and the magic touch abilities useful...
+1 minus the generators

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I've seen a lot of suggestions for EggWars updates, but this is the best. Hope this gets added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom