Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
My real username is KittyKatMeg, I made this account when I was KittyKatMiner. My real name is...Megan (kinda obvious haha). I'm 19 years old and live in the United States. I hope to become a helper on Cubecraft soon. I think it is really cool that we all get to talk about the server and possible changes and concerns. I would like to know more about the members, so drop a message below introducing yourselves :D

Reactions: Caaaaarman
Hi Megan! Welcome to the forums!
Nice to meet you!
Good luck on your journey of becoming a helper;).
You can probably learn a lot here on the forums before applying for helper and it's also a great place to actually help people who need assistance.
Keep in mind that you need at least 100 good quality messages and at least 3 months of activity here on the forums.
I also recommend you to read this thread before reading and applying with the link given above: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/
Enjoy your stay here:)!

Btw: if you want to change your username to your new username KittyKatMeg (or to something else), you can click the following link: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/change-username ;).

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
hai, megan! (:
i see you’re not new to the forums, but welcome anyway! i dunno what else to say.. xd

have a wonderful day! :^)

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
hai, megan! :)
i see you’re not new to the forums, but welcome anyway! i dunno what else to say.. xd

have a wonderful day! :^)
I'm kind of new, I have only started using the forums like for the past week :) but thank you for the welcome!

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
Hi Megan! Welcome to the forums!
Nice to meet you!
Good luck on your journey of becoming a helper;).
You can probably learn a lot here on the forums before applying for helper and it's also a great place to actually help people who need assistance.
Keep in mind that you need at least 100 good quality messages and at least 3 months of activity here on the forums.
I also recommend you to read this thread before reading and applying with the link given above: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/
Enjoy your stay here:)!

Btw: if you want to change your username to your new username KittyKatMeg (or to something else), you can click the following link: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/change-username ;).
Thank you for the advice and for the username change link thingy haha. I wasn't sure if you could change the username or not :)

Reactions: CubeTale

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
My real username is KittyKatMeg, I made this account when I was KittyKatMiner. My real name is...Megan (kinda obvious haha). I'm 19 years old and live in the United States. I hope to become a helper on Cubecraft soon. I think it is really cool that we all get to talk about the server and possible changes and concerns. I would like to know more about the members, so drop a message below introducing yourselves :D
Hi Megan! Awesome to read you're interested in helping the server. It's really appreciated <3
Do you perhaps have any hobbies you'd like us to tell about? ^-^

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
Hi Megan! Awesome to read you're interested in helping the server. It's really appreciated <3
Do you perhaps have any hobbies you'd like us to tell about? ^-^
Hobbies.. hmmmm...I like to hang out with friends, play video games, sometimes read, watch TV all that good stuff :P What about you?

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hey there! Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Have any question? You can always ask me here.
See you in-game!

- Love, ChaosConjurer <3

Reactions: KittyKatMeg

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to you Megan!

I am Mathijs and I am 19 years old. I hope that you enjoy the forums here and have a Great time here and on the server. Good luck in the future ^_^

Reactions: KittyKatMeg
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Capitan wrote on Deann's profile.
♥️
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Man isn't this such a peaceful slice of life anime with good vibes and chill moments?

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom