Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
My real username is KittyKatMeg, I made this account when I was KittyKatMiner. My real name is...Megan (kinda obvious haha). I'm 19 years old and live in the United States. I hope to become a helper on Cubecraft soon. I think it is really cool that we all get to talk about the server and possible changes and concerns. I would like to know more about the members, so drop a message below introducing yourselves :D

Reactions: Caaaaarman
Hi Megan! Welcome to the forums!
Nice to meet you!
Good luck on your journey of becoming a helper;).
You can probably learn a lot here on the forums before applying for helper and it's also a great place to actually help people who need assistance.
Keep in mind that you need at least 100 good quality messages and at least 3 months of activity here on the forums.
I also recommend you to read this thread before reading and applying with the link given above: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/
Enjoy your stay here:)!

Btw: if you want to change your username to your new username KittyKatMeg (or to something else), you can click the following link: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/change-username ;).

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
hai, megan! (:
i see you’re not new to the forums, but welcome anyway! i dunno what else to say.. xd

have a wonderful day! :^)

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
hai, megan! :)
i see you’re not new to the forums, but welcome anyway! i dunno what else to say.. xd

have a wonderful day! :^)
I'm kind of new, I have only started using the forums like for the past week :) but thank you for the welcome!

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
Hi Megan! Welcome to the forums!
Nice to meet you!
Good luck on your journey of becoming a helper;).
You can probably learn a lot here on the forums before applying for helper and it's also a great place to actually help people who need assistance.
Keep in mind that you need at least 100 good quality messages and at least 3 months of activity here on the forums.
I also recommend you to read this thread before reading and applying with the link given above: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/
Enjoy your stay here:)!

Btw: if you want to change your username to your new username KittyKatMeg (or to something else), you can click the following link: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/change-username ;).
Thank you for the advice and for the username change link thingy haha. I wasn't sure if you could change the username or not :)

Reactions: CubeTale

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
My real username is KittyKatMeg, I made this account when I was KittyKatMiner. My real name is...Megan (kinda obvious haha). I'm 19 years old and live in the United States. I hope to become a helper on Cubecraft soon. I think it is really cool that we all get to talk about the server and possible changes and concerns. I would like to know more about the members, so drop a message below introducing yourselves :D
Hi Megan! Awesome to read you're interested in helping the server. It's really appreciated <3
Do you perhaps have any hobbies you'd like us to tell about? ^-^

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
Hi Megan! Awesome to read you're interested in helping the server. It's really appreciated <3
Do you perhaps have any hobbies you'd like us to tell about? ^-^
Hobbies.. hmmmm...I like to hang out with friends, play video games, sometimes read, watch TV all that good stuff :P What about you?

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hey there! Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Have any question? You can always ask me here.
See you in-game!

- Love, ChaosConjurer <3

Reactions: KittyKatMeg

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to you Megan!

I am Mathijs and I am 19 years old. I hope that you enjoy the forums here and have a Great time here and on the server. Good luck in the future ^_^

Reactions: KittyKatMeg
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom