Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Hi, it's the Gelper 1212hawks_. I actually never introduced myself but, now is the time. Let's start!
I used to actually be a huge fan of sports. I would always watch football and I would exercise a lot. OK, MY IN REAL LIFE OS BORING, LET'S GET TO MINECRAFT. Yeah sorry, I don't want to make you bored out of your mind with my boring life so, I'm moving on to Minecraft. I joined Minecraft in 2013 but, I didn't know anything about Minecraft at all but, it was a stepping stone. I didn't really know what a server was so, I would normally play creative as I hated survival, and I actually built a baseball park but, my Minecraft glitched and I stopped playing it. It isn't over though, I went to roblox on 2014 under the name 1212hawks, and I had a really fun time. I was quite popular and my favorite game was freeze tag. While I was still playing roblox in 2015, my friend convinced me to download Minecraft on my consol. Even thought I still played roblox, my love for Minecraft was thriving like it did in 2012. Funny fact, I built a dirt house in survival and I thought I was a pro (I'm NOT joking). Then, in October, my profile got "hacked" which I thought but I learned a year later my account was just setup incorrectly. XD. Anyways, I was going to get my own laptop and because I stopped playing roblox, I thought about re-downloading Minecraft because, I already had an account and didn't have any PC games. When I got my computer and downloaded Minecraft, I actually learned how to go on servers! Let's go forward to March of 2016. My friend told me about cubecraft, and told me about lucky islands. I was very obsessed with lucky blocks in the first place but, I couldn't download the mod. Therefore, I joined the server and that's how I joined cube. There is another important event that happened, believe it or not, I was an Mc actor for a YouTube channel called "Orepros" I was accepted to the team on May 31st, 2016. That was super cool for me! I'm still in the group, but barely active lol. Moving on! I joined forums because, I was a staff wannabe. Yes, in July of 2016, I joined forums literally to become helper. Looking back, I can state that I was a fool back then xD. Fast forward to March of 2017, after all of the c-drama (Cube drama) I applied for helper and got accepted! I applied because of my love for cubecraft honestly. Now I'm helper and that wraps up my mc story. I guess this is an McIntroduction. I shall always staff anonymous in real life. Muahaha! Anyways, have a nice day :).

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Oh, i love Orepros!
Very funny :P

Also, welcome even though youve been here for a while xD

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, it's the Gelper 1212hawks_. I actually never introduced myself but, now is the time. Let's start!
I used to actually be a huge fan of sports. I would always watch football and I would exercise a lot. OK, MY IN REAL LIFE OS BORING, LET'S GET TO MINECRAFT. Yeah sorry, I don't want to make you bored out of your mind with my boring life so, I'm moving on to Minecraft. I joined Minecraft in 2013 but, I didn't know anything about Minecraft at all but, it was a stepping stone. I didn't really know what a server was so, I would normally play creative as I hated survival, and I actually built a baseball park but, my Minecraft glitched and I stopped playing it. It isn't over though, I went to roblox on 2014 under the name 1212hawks, and I had a really fun time. I was quite popular and my favorite game was freeze tag. While I was still playing roblox in 2015, my friend convinced me to download Minecraft on my consol. Even thought I still played roblox, my love for Minecraft was thriving like it did in 2012. Funny fact, I built a dirt house in survival and I thought I was a pro (I'm NOT joking). Then, in October, my profile got "hacked" which I thought but I learned a year later my account was just setup incorrectly. XD. Anyways, I was going to get my own laptop and because I stopped playing roblox, I thought about re-downloading Minecraft because, I already had an account and didn't have any PC games. When I got my computer and downloaded Minecraft, I actually learned how to go on servers! Let's go forward to March of 2016. My friend told me about cubecraft, and told me about lucky islands. I was very obsessed with lucky blocks in the first place but, I couldn't download the mod. Therefore, I joined the server and that's how I joined cube. There is another important event that happened, believe it or not, I was an Mc actor for a YouTube channel called "Orepros" I was accepted to the team on May 31st, 2016. That was super cool for me! I'm still in the group, but barely active lol. Moving on! I joined forums because, I was a staff wannabe. Yes, in July of 2016, I joined forums literally to become helper. Looking back, I can state that I was a fool back then xD. Fast forward to March of 2017, after all of the c-drama (Cube drama) I applied for helper and got accepted! I applied because of my love for cubecraft honestly. Now I'm helper and that wraps up my mc story. I guess this is an McIntroduction. I shall always staff anonymous in real life. Muahaha! Anyways, have a nice day :).

Loved the short time with you <3<3<3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^