Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Hi, it's the Gelper 1212hawks_. I actually never introduced myself but, now is the time. Let's start!
I used to actually be a huge fan of sports. I would always watch football and I would exercise a lot. OK, MY IN REAL LIFE OS BORING, LET'S GET TO MINECRAFT. Yeah sorry, I don't want to make you bored out of your mind with my boring life so, I'm moving on to Minecraft. I joined Minecraft in 2013 but, I didn't know anything about Minecraft at all but, it was a stepping stone. I didn't really know what a server was so, I would normally play creative as I hated survival, and I actually built a baseball park but, my Minecraft glitched and I stopped playing it. It isn't over though, I went to roblox on 2014 under the name 1212hawks, and I had a really fun time. I was quite popular and my favorite game was freeze tag. While I was still playing roblox in 2015, my friend convinced me to download Minecraft on my consol. Even thought I still played roblox, my love for Minecraft was thriving like it did in 2012. Funny fact, I built a dirt house in survival and I thought I was a pro (I'm NOT joking). Then, in October, my profile got "hacked" which I thought but I learned a year later my account was just setup incorrectly. XD. Anyways, I was going to get my own laptop and because I stopped playing roblox, I thought about re-downloading Minecraft because, I already had an account and didn't have any PC games. When I got my computer and downloaded Minecraft, I actually learned how to go on servers! Let's go forward to March of 2016. My friend told me about cubecraft, and told me about lucky islands. I was very obsessed with lucky blocks in the first place but, I couldn't download the mod. Therefore, I joined the server and that's how I joined cube. There is another important event that happened, believe it or not, I was an Mc actor for a YouTube channel called "Orepros" I was accepted to the team on May 31st, 2016. That was super cool for me! I'm still in the group, but barely active lol. Moving on! I joined forums because, I was a staff wannabe. Yes, in July of 2016, I joined forums literally to become helper. Looking back, I can state that I was a fool back then xD. Fast forward to March of 2017, after all of the c-drama (Cube drama) I applied for helper and got accepted! I applied because of my love for cubecraft honestly. Now I'm helper and that wraps up my mc story. I guess this is an McIntroduction. I shall always staff anonymous in real life. Muahaha! Anyways, have a nice day :).

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Oh, i love Orepros!
Very funny :P

Also, welcome even though youve been here for a while xD

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, it's the Gelper 1212hawks_. I actually never introduced myself but, now is the time. Let's start!
I used to actually be a huge fan of sports. I would always watch football and I would exercise a lot. OK, MY IN REAL LIFE OS BORING, LET'S GET TO MINECRAFT. Yeah sorry, I don't want to make you bored out of your mind with my boring life so, I'm moving on to Minecraft. I joined Minecraft in 2013 but, I didn't know anything about Minecraft at all but, it was a stepping stone. I didn't really know what a server was so, I would normally play creative as I hated survival, and I actually built a baseball park but, my Minecraft glitched and I stopped playing it. It isn't over though, I went to roblox on 2014 under the name 1212hawks, and I had a really fun time. I was quite popular and my favorite game was freeze tag. While I was still playing roblox in 2015, my friend convinced me to download Minecraft on my consol. Even thought I still played roblox, my love for Minecraft was thriving like it did in 2012. Funny fact, I built a dirt house in survival and I thought I was a pro (I'm NOT joking). Then, in October, my profile got "hacked" which I thought but I learned a year later my account was just setup incorrectly. XD. Anyways, I was going to get my own laptop and because I stopped playing roblox, I thought about re-downloading Minecraft because, I already had an account and didn't have any PC games. When I got my computer and downloaded Minecraft, I actually learned how to go on servers! Let's go forward to March of 2016. My friend told me about cubecraft, and told me about lucky islands. I was very obsessed with lucky blocks in the first place but, I couldn't download the mod. Therefore, I joined the server and that's how I joined cube. There is another important event that happened, believe it or not, I was an Mc actor for a YouTube channel called "Orepros" I was accepted to the team on May 31st, 2016. That was super cool for me! I'm still in the group, but barely active lol. Moving on! I joined forums because, I was a staff wannabe. Yes, in July of 2016, I joined forums literally to become helper. Looking back, I can state that I was a fool back then xD. Fast forward to March of 2017, after all of the c-drama (Cube drama) I applied for helper and got accepted! I applied because of my love for cubecraft honestly. Now I'm helper and that wraps up my mc story. I guess this is an McIntroduction. I shall always staff anonymous in real life. Muahaha! Anyways, have a nice day :).

Loved the short time with you <3<3<3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom