Votes: 36 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lightning McQueen

They give insight on when to attack, when to clean and if its logical to get into a fight. They provide essential information that may be key to winning a fight.

Health indicators therefore provide an unfair advantage and should be scrambled by the server.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I agree with you, health indicators give advantage. If people really experience disadvantages, they could install it themselves though.

Reactions: c r i n g e

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Why don't you get one yourself if there that OP. I always win without one. No.
Y'know that the whole "use it yourself if you don't like how powerful it is" argument is completely nonsense, right?
That's the equivalent of saying "if you hate cannibal in sg because it's overpowered, then just pick it as well" before the SG update nerfed it.

Health/damage indicators are a huge advantage. I'd love to have them scrambled.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
This argument is still going on??
Im just going to say, either do it like hypixel and make in-game health indicators that are available to everyone, or just make them bannable / scrambled.

I used damage indicators for a while. Funny thing is, you can see damage and regeneration particles through walls. That means, if someone was trying to hide from me to heal, I can see them. Fair, isn't it? I uninstalled it after a while because A. it made me feel like too much of a tryhard, and B. it makes the game less fun to have such a big advantage.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I don't see anything wrong with this since everyone are able to use if it they would like.

It's not fun getting cleaned, I know but people will always clean with and without this since that's just how it work. It doesn't really give you much if you're in a normal fight since the person would probably not got more or less health even if you weren't able to see their health.

Damage indicator also work to see health at mobs in TD, Lucky Islands, UHC, Bingo and other games with mobs/monsters.

And if you're in a fight, it can actually be hard to keep an eye on their health while fighting and trying to watch your own health.

L

Lightning McQueen

I don't see anything wrong with this since everyone are able to use if it they would like.

It's not fun getting cleaned, I know but people will always clean with and without this since that's just how it work. It doesn't really give you much if you're in a normal fight since the person would probably not got more or less health even if you weren't able to see their health.

Damage indicator also work to see health at mobs in TD, Lucky Islands, UHC, Bingo and other games with mobs/monsters.

And if you're in a fight, it can actually be hard to keep an eye on their health while fighting and trying to watch your own health.
Nothing wrong with cleaning, but there still should be risks involved. With health indicators you’ll know for sure that you cant defeat someone. Scrambling hp indicators can be targeted to only players.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Y'know that the whole "use it yourself if you don't like how powerful it is" argument is completely nonsense, right?
That's the equivalent of saying "if you hate cannibal in sg because it's overpowered, then just pick it as well" before the SG update nerfed it.

Health/damage indicators are a huge advantage. I'd love to have them scrambled.
Or "if you hate hax because it's overpowered, you should use them as well".

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yes, please. I always wanted that. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/allowed-mods.197362/
@libraryaddict has already made a spigot plugin that does this, apparently the anticheat dev has to decide for some reason.
Screenshot_2018-05-06_08-18-54.png

D

Deleted member 59979

I personally use a damage indicator and I really do admit it's quite useful. I would be sad to see it go because it gives me an advantage lol but it should really be removed tbh.
+1

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Nothing wrong with cleaning, but there still should be risks involved. With health indicators you’ll know for sure that you cant defeat someone. Scrambling hp indicators can be targeted to only players.
Most players actually don't use damage indicator.
I can admit that I have it but I most of the time use it to try to not clean (if it's not @Power Ranger since I like to annoy him) so for me it's more helpful to know if a player is low or not so I can have a fair fight.

It doesn't really change much in your way to play if you forget about cleaning, I enjoy having it and would probably don't play much PvP games if I wasn't able to use it. Also know some staff who use it so doesn't seem to be that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom