Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Hey!
Well, as almost all players in cubecraft use the most famous minecraft clients (Laby Mod, Lunar Client, Badlion) I use a very different one, because I really liked it and I am one of the staff there, anyway! For me to know the life of all players, I would have to use a mod inside the Launcher, which is not in the plans for this launcher yet, so it becomes easier, and I am very grateful for implementing this method for me and everyone cubecraft players! This is really important for all of us, or for some. Once again, cubecraft surprising its players and including myself Congratulations on the good work and keep it up! Cubecraft is evolving more and more and this is what we all want!

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Great job, you fixed a problem that wasn't relevant ♥️ Now can we talk about how almost every player on the leaderboard has a solid 200+ ping? I can click faster than they can connect!
That's just not true, a lot of players on the leaderboard don't have any lag. So why, instead of writing negative comments, can't you be a little positive about this work?

Reactions: MookyDoodle
D

Deleted member 486292

Love the concept, but its hard to read the numbers. I think there should be plain mojangles font in white color for the numerical value for readability's sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom