Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this added?

• Total voters

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Hello guys, a new suggestion from your boy Oreo.
The title is pretty much self-explanatory, but why would we want a map of each size open at all times?
Bedrock users don't have this problem, because the games are more organized and there are different selections as for "Teams of 2" "Teams of 4" etc. but Java doesn't.

Java's map choosing system is very messy and unclear, if you're in a huge party there's a huge chance that you'll get stuck in the lobby for quite a while because even if there are maps that would fit your party as for example Mansion or Rome for teams of 10 you can't join them because they are not available at all times and the selector is pretty much random as far as I am aware and there's no guaranteed time for how much time you'll have to spend to join a new game. And that's a huge problem. It's basically punishing huge parties for playing together.
Sure this doesn't affect you if you're in a small party of two people, but if you're in a massive party it's gonna ruin your time most likely, or will force you to play solo or another game that can fit your party.
That's why I want this suggestion to be implemented, so for example in egg wars there would be a map open for teams of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9 and 10 at all times. So all parties can keep on playing games and everyone can enjoy Cube at it's maximum.

Also, side suggestion, it would be great if with the "play again" button you could only join maps that fit your party, so you don't randomly join a team of two maps while you're in a three players party or more, and this would be possible if my suggestion was added because then there would always be a guarantee that a team of three map is available for your party.

Thanks for reading all of this and it would be great if you shared your opinion on the comments, I always love to add stuff to my threads out of well-thought constructive criticism. Bye!

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If you join with play again and also join a new game of 2 (if you are in a party of 2) or a game of 3 etc. That would be amazing! Also i like you're idea! If they add this: than i am going to play with big parties, this is exactly the reason why i am never play in big party's (higher than 5 people)

Reactions: pipiklatie

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Yes, I would love to see this. Sometimes when I'm playing EggWars with a friend, there are no free maps for teams of 2. This is quite bothersome because I join the server to play games, not to wait for maps to be available. The same applies to maps with teams of 10. Very good suggestion Oreo. :)
Btw, could you possibly add a poll? That'd be great.

Reactions: Oreo♥️

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Yes, I would love to see this. Sometimes when I'm playing EggWars with a friend, there are no free maps for teams of 2. This is quite bothersome because I join the server to play games, not to wait for maps to be available. The same applies to maps with teams of 10. Very good suggestion Oreo. :)
Btw, could you possibly add a poll? That'd be great.
Poll added.

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
I really like your idea, personally I think it would be very nice to see it implemented on the server! I totally agree!
+1

Reactions: Oreo♥️

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a very nice idea! And would love to see this implemented. Now that cubecraft has just upgraded their server this should be more possible I suppose! Might I suggest that the 9-10 (and maybe even 6) maps could be taken as one as and otherwise there would always be aztech and orc.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
We can talk further in conversation but.... why is it so fun playing 10 person maps? Its only for fast leveling (playing it 10 times is nice but not more) More than 10 times is going to be annoying for me!

But if people like to level fast, there is no problem right?

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
10 person maps nothing to change, if they do, it will be to OP because you can level than soooooo fast
Well, considering that levels add nothing to the general gameplay of the Network and that their only purpose that was to show that you've played for a while was ruined with the multiplier update I consider that there's no problem with making those available at all time so actual ten players parties can join games and have fun. Plus, it's not unfair or overpowered because all the players on the Network can also do the same and join the game.
We can talk further in conversation but.... why is it so fun playing 10 person maps? Its only for fast leveling (playing it 10 times is nice but not more) More than 10 times is going to be annoying for me!
If it's fun or not then that's people's decision. You cannot judge their opinion, however saying "More than 10 times is going to be annoying for me" makes no sense, you're not being forced to play those maps.
Much times I play duo maps, but sometimes I like playing games with teams of 10. Because its an other way to play, I agree, for me is 10 times to much. But I totally understand if others like it.
This thread isn't to share what you guys play or not, you'll still be able to play the game normally and you're definitely not forced to join the maps that will be available for the people that want to play them.
yes please, love this idea. yeetus escalitus
Thanks ^-^

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea but yesterday I was playing with a party of 3 and there was only one 3 player map open and we were waiting in the lobby for at least 10 minutes. This idea will just speed things up which is what we need.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom