Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will you quit the match the second someone votes hardcore?

• Yea

• No

• No, but ill complain continouosly in global chat about how much i hate the donor that voted hardcore

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 4, 2016
I'm okay with hardcore, it's just I hate how slow the beginning is. I'm overpowered I can rush to mid in the first 2 minutes of the match. That to me is fun
My strat is get to mid as quick as possible

no gear just ask my buddies to get me some lol

manning the diamond gens early and getting a lv 3 diamond gen

Reactions: smkorpi

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
OP is shorter then normal. in my eyes Hardcore is longer because more iron for more blocks, and its harder to, get good gear. jeez kits can help i guess...

Anyway each to their own i guess.
Yeah, @COOKIEEATER2007 is right. In OP, rushing is easy, if you can do it before they get obsidian (like in Pizza). In Hardcore, it's hard to get building blocks, and the first thing people do is shell up their egg with lots of sandstone, which is takes a while to break unless you are using Shell Cracker.

ShadowHeart752

Jul 5, 2016
OP is shorter then normal. in my eyes Hardcore is longer because more iron for more blocks, and its harder to, get good gear. jeez kits can help i guess...

Anyway each to their own i guess.
I guess it must just be the games I'm in. I don't care for the fights since its a lot of spamming to break the armor and then youre able to kill them, I don't really like that. But agree, to each their own ^^

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The other day i was playing with a friend who had gold rank, and as a "troll" i told him to vote hardcore triple health. (this was on fairground btw). I soon realized that it wasn't that bad, the only problem is no health regen. Besides that, it is actually a lot better because there are no bowspammers, unkillable iron tanks, and obsidian is harder to get so you have to actually defend instead of relying on your obsidian for protection. So instead of quitting the match the second someone votes hardcore, just try it and realize it isnt that bad, Thank you for your time.
I also quite enjoy hardcore, and I request it when a rank asks what mode do you want. I don't quite get why so many people dislike it so much. It adds a ton more strategy to the game, for example, you don't make 50 block high towers and jump off like in op mode :P. And with the new update, I think hardcore is even better (no more healer kit farmers or annoying egg cracker spammers) Just my opinion so please no hate :)

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
True, i like hardcore but i still prefer Op better theb Herdcore, but yes ill play hardcore from time to time

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom