Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will you quit the match the second someone votes hardcore?

• Yea

• No

• No, but ill complain continouosly in global chat about how much i hate the donor that voted hardcore

Results are only viewable after voting.

geauxgauthier123

Jul 9, 2016
The other day i was playing with a friend who had gold rank, and as a "troll" i told him to vote hardcore triple health. (this was on fairground btw). I soon realized that it wasn't that bad, the only problem is no health regen. Besides that, it is actually a lot better because there are no bowspammers, unkillable iron tanks, and obsidian is harder to get so you have to actually defend instead of relying on your obsidian for protection. So instead of quitting the match the second someone votes hardcore, just try it and realize it isnt that bad, Thank you for your time.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The other day i was playing with a friend who had gold rank, and as a "troll" i told him to vote hardcore triple health. (this was on fairground btw). I soon realized that it wasn't that bad, the only problem is no health regen. Besides that, it is actually a lot better because there are no bowspammers, unkillable iron tanks, and obsidian is harder to get so you have to actually defend instead of relying on your obsidian for protection. So instead of quitting the match the second someone votes hardcore, just try it and realize it isnt that bad, Thank you for your time.
why do people start threads against OP mode

Just Get A Rank If You Don't Want To Play OP
It Is As Simple As That

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
YES. hardcore game mode is a massive fun if you try it.
i never said hardcore isn't fun

[even though i don't find it fun]
I Am Saying That People Need To Stop Making Threads That Say Your Opinion Is Wrong Hardcore is better

just get a rank instead of be salty that not as many players like hardcore

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube

I Am Saying That People Need To Stop Making Threads That Say Your Opinion Is Wrong Hardcore is better

?? I didn't quote you.

geauxgauthier123

Jul 9, 2016

kek

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
I'm okay with hardcore, it's just I hate how slow the beginning is. I'm overpowered I can rush to mid in the first 2 minutes of the match. That to me is fun

ShadowHeart752

Jul 5, 2016
I agree! Hardcore mode is a good time! I personally prefer it to OP mode, op mode takes to long in my opinion. Hardcore is a nice challenge when I want one

Reactions: QuikMiner
Dec 4, 2016
I agree! Hardcore mode is a good time! I personally prefer it to OP mode, op mode takes to long in my opinion. Hardcore is a nice challenge when I want one
OP is shorter then normal. in my eyes Hardcore is longer because more iron for more blocks, and its harder to, get good gear. jeez kits can help i guess...

Anyway each to their own i guess.

Reactions: Caboozled_Pie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom