Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hello everyone, I’m already a few months on the forums but I never made an Introduction so let’s change that :)

I’m Goefy, but most people know me as EasyWest but I changed my name last week. I’m 18 years old, born in the Netherlands but I currently live in a small town in Germany on the border of Luxembourg. This summer I’ll move back to the Netherlands to follow a study in Tourism Management. I speak Dutch, English, German and a little French.

I play almost everyday on Cubecraft either with friends or alone. I am currently level 83, I have an Emerald with plus rank and my favourite game is Eggwars.

If you have any questions you can always ask me!

Greetings, Goefy

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I’m already a few months on the forums but I never made an Introduction so let’s change that :)

I’m Goefy, but most people know me as EasyWest but I changed my name last week. I’m 18 years old, born in the Netherlands but I currently live in a small town in Germany on the border of Luxembourg. This summer I’ll move back to the Netherlands to follow a study in Tourism Management. I speak Dutch, English, German and a little French.

I play almost everyday on Cubecraft either with friends or alone. I am currently level 83, I have an Emerald with plus rank and my favourite game is Eggwars.

If you have any questions you can always ask me!

Greetings, Goefy
Nice! Welcome to world of Cubecraft!

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
hi goefy, nice to meet you!
enjoy your study btw i hope everything works out for you!🙂

i think i saw you in ffa a few times :D
idk why i am writing this message in english because i am dutch to lmao😂

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom