Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

itselliehun

Apr 16, 2021
The quartz slabs are glitched. You can't craft them which is needed for the crystalline quest. Also, occasion of celebration because fireworks aren't craftable.:(((

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This issue is know. The devs are trying to fix it.

Apr 22, 2021
another glitch
when standing on soul sand, mining a block gets glitchy ....you have to repeatedly break the same block...some times four time....until it drops

itselliehun

Apr 16, 2021
another glitch
when standing on soul sand, mining a block gets glitchy ....you have to repeatedly break the same block...some times four time....until it drops
I have that one too, it's especially annoying when you are mining glowstone in the nether and there's soul sand :/ I ended up just replacing everything with cobblestone/ netherack to get around that glitch.

Apr 22, 2021
I have that one too, it's especially annoying when you are mining glowstone in the nether and there's soul sand :/ I ended up just replacing everything with cobblestone/ netherack to get around that glitch.
exactly.....annoying.I working on the 50K glowstone quest....and had to add block on top of the soul sand to help me mine .....I get the same issue when sanding on cauldrons....for the bottle of hell quest.... i finished the quest.....but the glitching was crazy

itselliehun

Apr 16, 2021
exactly.....annoying.I working on the 50K glowstone quest....and had to add block on top of the soul sand to help me mine .....I get the same issue when sanding on cauldrons....for the bottle of hell quest.... i finished the quest.....but the glitching was crazy
yep definitely. That glowstone quest was going to be the end of me haha.

Apr 22, 2021
finally I finish the 50K glowstone dust quest. then immediately after the quartz slabs crafting issue was fixed...so I am done with the crystalline architecture quest too....happy now

Reactions: itselliehun

lfbj_0911

May 5, 2021
Best moderators,

there are several annoying glitches witch you might know already, but I'll tell you anyways:

- due to use of different languages at the MC UI, items might not stack. Probably because they have no corresponding names. It could have another root though, that items are not stackable.
- the click shortcuts in the in-game inventory do not work properly. For instance: shift-click an item to quickly drop stacks of items into chests.

These are some QoL issues I'd like to see to be fixed.

Thank you for your attention.
With regards
LFBJ_0911

itselliehun

Apr 16, 2021
finally I finish the 50K glowstone dust quest. then immediately after the quartz slabs crafting issue was fixed...so I am done with the crystalline architecture quest too....happy now
YAY congrats!!! I just have two quests now the leveling up things to level 10 and occasion of celebration but I can't do that one :(

Apr 22, 2021
YAY congrats!!! I just have two quests now the leveling up things to level 10 and occasion of celebration but I can't do that one :(
yep man....the occasion of celebration has a glitch definitely....not working for me either...I am done with the level 10 armor thing......now I am working on the nethermancer quest.......

itselliehun

Apr 16, 2021
yep man....the occasion of celebration has a glitch definitely....not working for me either...I am done with the level 10 armor thing......now I am working on the nethermancer quest.......
same. I haven't been able to play because of exams :( but I finally got to the nethermancer quest haha

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom