Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nicequest 0

Member
Feb 27, 2026
3
3
4
26
Lucknow, India
Pronouns
She/Her
I want a help as I am facing a problem regarding a glitch which is like when I end any bedwars game of bedrock sometime my sword gets stuck in the slot it was before, it's like the item I pick will not be shown on the hotbar, it will be in the hotbar but will be resembled by the sword or the item which got glitched there. Pls help I tried everything to fix this but got only one solution which is rejoining the sever which resolves this, but u know this needs to be solved
 

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
510
941
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
I want a help as I am facing a problem regarding a glitch which is like when I end any bedwars game of bedrock sometime my sword gets stuck in the slot it was before, it's like the item I pick will not be shown on the hotbar, it will be in the hotbar but will be resembled by the sword or the item which got glitched there. Pls help I tried everything to fix this but got only one solution which is rejoining the sever which resolves this, but u know this needs to be solved

here
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
Top Bottom