Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nicequest 0

Member
Feb 27, 2026
3
3
4
26
Lucknow, India
Pronouns
She/Her
I want a help as I am facing a problem regarding a glitch which is like when I end any bedwars game of bedrock sometime my sword gets stuck in the slot it was before, it's like the item I pick will not be shown on the hotbar, it will be in the hotbar but will be resembled by the sword or the item which got glitched there. Pls help I tried everything to fix this but got only one solution which is rejoining the sever which resolves this, but u know this needs to be solved
 

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
509
940
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
I want a help as I am facing a problem regarding a glitch which is like when I end any bedwars game of bedrock sometime my sword gets stuck in the slot it was before, it's like the item I pick will not be shown on the hotbar, it will be in the hotbar but will be resembled by the sword or the item which got glitched there. Pls help I tried everything to fix this but got only one solution which is rejoining the sever which resolves this, but u know this needs to be solved

here
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom