Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I've played games with normal projectiles alone, and it wasn't very long
Thanks for that information, I don't really care though, hopefully cubecraft add a "projectiles" wall so you and your buddies can play in hour long games and you leave the non projectilers alone (its about time you all did).

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't agree with this idea.
As mentioned above:
I like the idea, but i’d say no. Since almost every player votes for no projectiles, they will play that only, and the normal projectiles section would be dead.
It could be better stay as a vote option then adding it’s own board. But this is just my opinion.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You don't understand, obviously a game where 4 of you know each other and don't want to play like r*t*rds and try to play as pleasantly as possible won't take that long. I'm talking about the average solo game vs everyone you don't know, good luck getting a 6 minute game in one of those lmfao

Just because you like to cross team with your /party in games making them take 6mins doesn't mean everyone else can/wants to
If I play with projectiles my game goes faster, because many people die due players with a bow/eggs/snowballs. Even if I'm not in a party and even if I don't play with 'retards' But it could be just me though ;)
And why would I crossteam, lol. Watch out insulting someone if you don't even know the facts about them.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
If I play with projectiles my game goes faster, because many people die due players with a bow/eggs/snowballs. Even if I'm not in a party and even if I don't play with 'retards' But it could be just me though ;)
And why would I crossteam, lol. Watch out with insulting someone tho.
Yes u are rite XD games take les thyme when theres prujektiles XDDD espeshially when pepol like to camp and spam arrows when you brij XD XDDDD lel xD take so mutch less time lel XD good lojik XD

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Thanks for that information, I don't really care though, hopefully cubecraft add a "projectiles" wall so you and your buddies can play in hour long games and you leave the non projectilers alone (its about time you all did).
I heard you play op eggwars...

I get it, if you are a professional left clicker being forced to use a shield can be an issue. I for one like the 30 minute games that used to happen on good maps such as team trees. On those maps you aren't stuck for all that time, you usually have an option to build somewhere. Stalemate situations occur mostly on the old solo maps. Also I personally don't like the new type of pillar camping, I am surprised that all the professional left clickers are ok with that.
Either way, allowing players to choose what game they want to play is clearly the best option. If there are not enought total players reduce the amount of maps that are open at once. Maybe group the maps so that at each point one map of each category is open:

Categories:
Good Maps (Trees)
Tiny Islands (Music, mushroom, old solo maps)
Huge mid (Alien, Toxic, School, new solo maps etc.)
Abeolutely disgusting (Pacman)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes u are rite XD games take les thyme when theres prujektiles XDDD espeshially when pepol like to camp and spam arrows when you brij XD XDDDD lel xD take so mutch less time lel XD good lojik XD
That does never happen to me. And there's a nice enderpearl kit which you can select to get to those campers. You get an enderpearl after 2 minutes, so I don't think that's a really big problem.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
A lot of people are now voting for No Projectiles mode in Skywars, which means that people people who like projectiles can't play a proper game of Skywars due to this. No Projectiles makes it harder to get to people who are building up and sky bridging, since there`s no snowballs to shoot them off etc.

(I know that people have suggested this in the past, but i'm just gonna post it again.)
To fix this problem, is to give no projectiles it's own board, so that people who play no projectiles get to have their own board and the people who play with projectiles get to have their own board.

Or you could add no projectiles onto game signs to show that particular mode will be used on that map etc. and add projectiles onto game signs too. (Suggested by @DragonLord )
I do agree with making this with it’s own board, but I will say, I vote for no projectiles because I actually can’t build to mid without getting shot off with just about anything. Kind of the point on my I started to tnt jump and speed bridge. But I don’t see the harm in making it a seperate board. It would be the same thing, nothing changed. Just always no projectiles if you know what I mean ;)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You don't understand, obviously a game where 4 of you know each other and don't want to play like r*t*rds and try to play as pleasantly as possible won't take that long. I'm talking about the average solo game vs everyone you don't know, good luck getting a 6 minute game in one of those lmfao
Oh HAHAHA you think we like, try to avoid each other?
Lmao no I'm going full try-hard focus mode..

But I've played some games with only Spuuuni, projectiles games really don't last long.

Just because you like to cross team with your /party in games making them take 6mins doesn't mean everyone else can/wants to
There is a difference between cross teaming and avoiding the people you are in a party with because you know they are good and you don't wanna die but just clean 'em

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
@Camezonda opinions on this? :p
I've looked into splitting up the boards, but in my opinion, it would just be a bad idea. It would end up like No Kits and Abilities, with Projectiles mode being the new No kits and abilities. When it comes to games, you don't want to saturate the game and split up all the possible types of the game. For example, you don't want to have a game with 15 different modes, yes you're targeting 15 different types of people but you're also splitting up the community into 15 different types and decreasing each mode by 15 as players are going into 1 of the other 15 modes. As much as I'd like to split the boards up into No projectiles and Projectiles and I understand that people want it, I will not be taking this into consideration anytime soon. Sorry :D

D

Deleted member 352903

I've looked into splitting up the boards, but in my opinion, it would just be a bad idea. It would end up like No Kits and Abilities, with Projectiles mode being the new No kits and abilities. When it comes to games, you don't want to saturate the game and split up all the possible types of the game. For example, you don't want to have a game with 15 different modes, yes you're targeting 15 different types of people but you're also splitting up the community into 15 different types and decreasing each mode by 15 as players are going into 1 of the other 15 modes. As much as I'd like to split the boards up into No projectiles and Projectiles and I understand that people want it, I will not be taking this into consideration anytime soon. Sorry :D
Then can you take a look at this??? https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i-miss-my-arrow-trail.206172/

Reactions: Lilleh__

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I heard you play op eggwars...

I get it, if you are a professional left clicker being forced to use a shield can be an issue. I for one like the 30 minute games that used to happen on good maps such as team trees. On those maps you aren't stuck for all that time, you usually have an option to build somewhere. Stalemate situations occur mostly on the old solo maps. Also I personally don't like the new type of pillar camping, I am surprised that all the professional left clickers are ok with that.
Either way, allowing players to choose what game they want to play is clearly the best option. If there are not enought total players reduce the amount of maps that are open at once. Maybe group the maps so that at each point one map of each category is open:

Categories:
Good Maps (Trees)
Tiny Islands (Music, mushroom, old solo maps)
Huge mid (Alien, Toxic, School, new solo maps etc.)
Abeolutely disgusting (Pacman)
OP eggwars is meant to be a slow paced gamemode, that's the nature and the thrill of it, go to youtube and search up videos which have the highest view counts relating to eggwars, pretty much all of them are the long games.

Skywars on the other hand is meant to be a fast paced game at heart. Again go to youtube, with the exception of mega skywars, most games last about 3-4mins.
Its not that we hate bows/projectiles, its just that nobody (apart from like 3 people on cubecraft) wants to spend ages placing 1 block per minute to bridge to the last guy on a map, then when you finally get there they get an enderpearl from their kit, pearl to some other island, then you have to do it all again. Or those games when there's 3-4 of them left all sitting on their islands. It completely kills the game.
I understand, maybe you are one of those people that likes to sit on their islands and do that, but it is just not fun for the rest of us as we just want to play a fast paced game, we don't want to be spending ages placing 1 block per minute, shielding 90% of the time and looking around at every angle just to kill some naked kid with a bow that will probably pearl away once you get there anyway. (One way to fix this however, is for the islands on maps to be closer and not 5 billion blocks away so you have less bridging to do)

The only common problem projectile lovers (and indeed non-projectile lovers too) have with non-projectile mode is people who skybase, but that's mostly cubecraft's fault for not decreasing the build limit.

If people truly didn't like No Projectile mode, then nobody would vote for it. No projectiles is superior. All hail no projectiles.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom