Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I've looked into splitting up the boards, but in my opinion, it would just be a bad idea. It would end up like No Kits and Abilities, with Projectiles mode being the new No kits and abilities. When it comes to games, you don't want to saturate the game and split up all the possible types of the game. For example, you don't want to have a game with 15 different modes, yes you're targeting 15 different types of people but you're also splitting up the community into 15 different types and decreasing each mode by 15 as players are going into 1 of the other 15 modes. As much as I'd like to split the boards up into No projectiles and Projectiles and I understand that people want it, I will not be taking this into consideration anytime soon. Sorry :D
How about reducing the amount of open maps? Currently there are 10 maps per lobby to choose from. I'd rather be able to select the projectiles mode and only choose from 5 maps.
I also played the No Kits and Abilities mode regularly, I think it was better because players didn't start with an advantage for having played a lot. But the difference between those two modes wasn't as drastic as now, I think many players, including myself from time to time, just didn't care and joined the first game they saw and the Kits and Abilities board happened to be closer to the spawn. I definitely would walk 10 blocks more to get the full minecraft pvp instead of a dumbed down part of it.

OP eggwars is meant to be a slow paced gamemode, that's the nature and the thrill of it, go to youtube and search up videos which have the highest view counts relating to eggwars, pretty much all of them are the long games.

Skywars on the other hand is meant to be a fast paced game at heart. Again go to youtube, with the exception of mega skywars, most games last about 3-4mins.
Its not that we hate bows/projectiles, its just that nobody (apart from like 3 people on cubecraft) wants to spend ages placing 1 block per minute to bridge to the last guy on a map, then when you finally get there they get an enderpearl from their kit, pearl to some other island, then you have to do it all again. Or those games when there's 3-4 of them left all sitting on their islands. It completely kills the game.
I understand, maybe you are one of those people that likes to sit on their islands and do that, but it is just not fun for the rest of us as we just want to play a fast paced game, we don't want to be spending ages placing 1 block per minute, shielding 90% of the time and looking around at every angle just to kill some naked kid with a bow that will probably pearl away once you get there anyway. (One way to fix this however, is for the islands on maps to be closer and not 5 billion blocks away so you have less bridging to do)

The only common problem projectile lovers (and indeed non-projectile lovers too) have with non-projectile mode is people who skybase, but that's mostly cubecraft's fault for not decreasing the build limit.

If people truly didn't like No Projectile mode, then nobody would vote for it. No projectiles is superior. All hail no projectiles.
People will vote for anything, they even voted for the completely broken OP chests with 1.8 loot. I never thought enderpearls or chest refills were a good idea. If we need a game where players can freely move around the map, why not improve survival games? I prefer the skywars loot and separated spawns over the survival games system and also we don't have the broken cannibal. I would like to be able to play skywars on sg maps, I even suggestred that once. But removing a very important part of Minecraft combat is a very bad idea, what I enjoyed most about skywars was the versatility, now it's reduced to just a small part of what it used to be. Similar to removing food because of the NOOB GAPPLERS or lava because you got burned to death by a HUGE NOOBIE WITHOUT ANY SKILL.

It doesn't really matter how long the game is "meant" to last. If you don't enjoy eggwars, a 30 minute game isn't fun, I'd rather play a 5 minute game. If you like Skywars, you'll probably enjoy a 30 minute game.

He's right.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom