Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nick

Dec 21, 2013
IGN: @jtlg1234

How we met: I think it was kit pvp and I was like "OMG an emerald" so then we started talking.

What I like about him: He is funny and we are always playing different minecraft stuffs together and he was like my first friend on CCG.
dont mind me just chilin with my buds chip, penny, and used napkin ;-;

WolfoftheWaves

Jul 10, 2014
Person's Name: MadGab210
How we met: Creative
What is awesome about this person: Everything.She is my best minecraft buddy in the whole world!:)

Reactions: MadGab210

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Person's Name or IGN: @scotty2k11
How you met this Person: Factions!
What is awesome about this Person: Good to hang round with and also funny and's awesome at Parkour and supports the same football team as me (Liverpool)

Person's Name or IGN: @Efcluke94
How you met this Person: Idk. Lmao
What is awesome about this Person: Comes from the same city as me (Liverpool) and loves to help people out when they are in bad situations.

Person's Name or IGN: @OrangeGrapeEater
What is awesome about this Person: Really funny, Helps people out and doesn't ignore people and really mature and fits in well with the staff position of "Mod". Also good a PvP.

Sccottyyy

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2014
Person's Name or IGN: @scotty2k11
What is awesome about this Person: Good to hang round with and also funny and's awesome at Parkour and supports the same football team as me (Liverpool)

Person's Name or IGN: @Efcluke94
How you met this Person: Idk. Lmao
What is awesome about this Person: Comes from the same city as me (Liverpool) and loves to help people out when they are in bad situations.

Person's Name or IGN: @OrangeGrapeEater
What is awesome about this Person: Really funny, Helps people out and doesn't ignore people and really mature and fits in well with the staff position of "Mod". Also good a PvP.

DeadlyGunnerzz

Feb 5, 2014
Person's Name or IGN: @DeadlyGunnerzz
How you met this Person: Through my sister @Dancer521
What is awesome about this Person: Idk.. Uhh.. They are funny. And just plain awesome

Person's Name or IGN: @Lord Farquaad
How you met this Person: HORSE BUDDY
What is awesome about this Person: They are really nice.

Person's Name or IGN: @WolfoftheWaves
How you met this Person: Creative
What is awesome about this Person: Is reallyyyy nice and always makes me laugh. <3

Person's Name or IGN: @Dancer521
How you met this Person: She's my SISTER
What is awesome about this Person: Nothing (jk) but I <3 her anyway
Person's Name or IGN: @MadGab210
How you met this Person: Through @Dancer521 sadly.... I guess they are kinda like a package. Your friends with one you have to be friends with the other. jk
What is awesome about this Person: ummmm..... they are nice.... yeah i'll go with that

Marcassin5

IGN @Marcassin5
I met him when i first saw a mirror.
He is Amazing, Awesome, Great, Kind, Sweet, Skillful, epic, Loving, Good, cooks amazing pancakes, stalker, hes fabulous, and plays a hell of a hockey player . I'm the only person that likes him. This man is amazing at life. He has amazing skill at all video games.;) Doesn't he sound terrific?

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
Sadly, I'm very late to this thread because I had no friends for the longest time...lol.

Persons Name: @BlueMoon475
How we met: ummm...it was a while ago...I honestly can't remember..
What's awesome about this person: is this even a question??? Umm she hosts some epic parties, and has a ratchet voice...

Persons Name: @ImmortalMind
How we met: I'm pretty sure it was me being stupid posting selfies...yeah that's probably it.
What's awesome about this person: He's like the only person awake at 4 in the morning....and ya. Oh and he makes me go on google translate so I can understand when him and @Gamerguy2506 talk in German and the other languages I don't speak.

Persons Name: @Gamerguy2506
How we met: again me posting stupid selfies....
What's awesome about this person: his names so mainstream it's hipster.

Persons Name: @SpritySpritz
How we met: me being stupid and yelling at people and then he followed me. Yeah that sums it up.
What's awesome about this person: he stalks people on skype calls. (it's true) lol sorry sprity you said all these nice things about me and I'm just saying this....it's as good as it gets.

Persons Name: @Orange_Moon_Fire
How we met: Drunk at some crazy party....
What's awesome about this person: she's the TWERK goddess, duh. Naw she's one of the greatest party hosts in the world...up there with @BlueMoon475

Persons Name: @LaserDolphin77
How we met: well I'm pretty sure he ignored me for the longest time...until the second crazy party...ya that's how we met. It was after I gave him champagne and stuff.
What's awesome about this person: umm obviously he's a dolphin with a laser soo I mean how much more awesome could you get.

Persons Name: @CrespoVeronica
How we met: honestly no clue.
What's awesome about this person: she was one of my first friends on CCG.... And she can carry out one heck if a conversation on skype. <3

Persons Name: @kadeplays
How we met: I think it was some thread about lana...yeah that's how that sums it up.
What's awesome about this person: he is like the only one that I know that watches graser and stacy and TCR and childdolphin and bayani and etc......

Persons Name: @oHobbit
How we met: me being ridiculous on factions...I was such a noob...
What's awesome about this person: he actually saw potential beneath the later of noob... And he was my like only friend before forums.

I'm not a very heartfelt person...soooo you better not have expected a lot from me...

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Sadly, I'm very late to this thread because I had no friends for the longest time...lol.

What's awesome about this person: is this even a question??? Umm she hosts some epic parties, and has a ratchet voice...

How we met: I'm pretty sure it was me being stupid posting selfies...yeah that's probably it.
What's awesome about this person: He's like the only person awake at 4 in the morning....and ya. Oh and he makes me go on google translate so I can understand when him and @Gamerguy2506 talk in German and the other languages I don't speak.

How we met: me being stupid and yelling at people and then he followed me. Yeah that sums it up.
What's awesome about this person: he stalks people on skype calls. (it's true) lol sorry sprity you said all these nice things about me and I'm just saying this....it's as good as it gets.

What's awesome about this person: she's the TWERK goddess, duh. Naw she's one of the greatest party hosts in the world...up there with @BlueMoon475

How we met: well I'm pretty sure he ignored me for the longest time...until the second crazy party...ya that's how we met. It was after I gave him champagne and stuff.
What's awesome about this person: umm obviously he's a dolphin with a laser soo I mean how much more awesome could you get.

What's awesome about this person: she was one of my first friends on CCG.... And she can carry out one heck if a conversation on skype. <3

How we met: I think it was some thread about lana...yeah that's how that sums it up.
What's awesome about this person: he is like the only one that I know that watches graser and stacy and TCR and childdolphin and bayani and etc......

What's awesome about this person: he actually saw potential beneath the later of noob... And he was my like only friend before forums.

I'm not a very heartfelt person...soooo you better not have expected a lot from me...
I stalk people in skype xD I had no choice xD I had no audio recorder downloaded in my laptop so I couldn't talk xP but now I can through my phone :D yippy

Orange_Moon_Fire

Feb 6, 2014
'Murica

Well tanks :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom