Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
Sadly, I'm very late to this thread because I had no friends for the longest time...lol.

Persons Name: @BlueMoon475
How we met: ummm...it was a while ago...I honestly can't remember..
What's awesome about this person: is this even a question??? Umm she hosts some epic parties, and has a ratchet voice...

Persons Name: @ImmortalMind
How we met: I'm pretty sure it was me being stupid posting selfies...yeah that's probably it.
What's awesome about this person: He's like the only person awake at 4 in the morning....and ya. Oh and he makes me go on google translate so I can understand when him and @Gamerguy2506 talk in German and the other languages I don't speak.

Persons Name: @Gamerguy2506
How we met: again me posting stupid selfies....
What's awesome about this person: his names so mainstream it's hipster.

Persons Name: @SpritySpritz
How we met: me being stupid and yelling at people and then he followed me. Yeah that sums it up.
What's awesome about this person: he stalks people on skype calls. (it's true) lol sorry sprity you said all these nice things about me and I'm just saying this....it's as good as it gets.

Persons Name: @Orange_Moon_Fire
How we met: Drunk at some crazy party....
What's awesome about this person: she's the TWERK goddess, duh. Naw she's one of the greatest party hosts in the world...up there with @BlueMoon475

Persons Name: @LaserDolphin77
How we met: well I'm pretty sure he ignored me for the longest time...until the second crazy party...ya that's how we met. It was after I gave him champagne and stuff.
What's awesome about this person: umm obviously he's a dolphin with a laser soo I mean how much more awesome could you get.

Persons Name: @CrespoVeronica
How we met: honestly no clue.
What's awesome about this person: she was one of my first friends on CCG.... And she can carry out one heck if a conversation on skype. <3

Persons Name: @kadeplays
How we met: I think it was some thread about lana...yeah that's how that sums it up.
What's awesome about this person: he is like the only one that I know that watches graser and stacy and TCR and childdolphin and bayani and etc......

Persons Name: @oHobbit
How we met: me being ridiculous on factions...I was such a noob...
What's awesome about this person: he actually saw potential beneath the later of noob... And he was my like only friend before forums.

I'm not a very heartfelt person...soooo you better not have expected a lot from me...
bae<3

Reactions: SpritySpritz

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Sadly, I'm very late to this thread because I had no friends for the longest time...lol.

Persons Name: @BlueMoon475
How we met: ummm...it was a while ago...I honestly can't remember..
What's awesome about this person: is this even a question??? Umm she hosts some epic parties, and has a ratchet voice...

Persons Name: @ImmortalMind
How we met: I'm pretty sure it was me being stupid posting selfies...yeah that's probably it.
What's awesome about this person: He's like the only person awake at 4 in the morning....and ya. Oh and he makes me go on google translate so I can understand when him and @Gamerguy2506 talk in German and the other languages I don't speak.

Persons Name: @Gamerguy2506
How we met: again me posting stupid selfies....
What's awesome about this person: his names so mainstream it's hipster.

Persons Name: @SpritySpritz
How we met: me being stupid and yelling at people and then he followed me. Yeah that sums it up.
What's awesome about this person: he stalks people on skype calls. (it's true) lol sorry sprity you said all these nice things about me and I'm just saying this....it's as good as it gets.

Persons Name: @Orange_Moon_Fire
How we met: Drunk at some crazy party....
What's awesome about this person: she's the TWERK goddess, duh. Naw she's one of the greatest party hosts in the world...up there with @BlueMoon475

Persons Name: @LaserDolphin77
How we met: well I'm pretty sure he ignored me for the longest time...until the second crazy party...ya that's how we met. It was after I gave him champagne and stuff.
What's awesome about this person: umm obviously he's a dolphin with a laser soo I mean how much more awesome could you get.

Persons Name: @CrespoVeronica
How we met: honestly no clue.
What's awesome about this person: she was one of my first friends on CCG.... And she can carry out one heck if a conversation on skype. <3

Persons Name: @kadeplays
How we met: I think it was some thread about lana...yeah that's how that sums it up.
What's awesome about this person: he is like the only one that I know that watches graser and stacy and TCR and childdolphin and bayani and etc......

Persons Name: @oHobbit
How we met: me being ridiculous on factions...I was such a noob...
What's awesome about this person: he actually saw potential beneath the later of noob... And he was my like only friend before forums.

I'm not a very heartfelt person...soooo you better not have expected a lot from me...
Thanks lol...and ya I stay up till 4am :D but sometimes I can be a weakling and go to sleep earlier...

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Ign: @jinjo90
How we met: in skyblock, joined his island then he got a load of attention by winning ranks, iron and gold. Now is mod ;-;
Awesome: he remembers even the most minor people in the cubecraft community and he is just a pleasure to talk to <3

Reactions: Jinjo
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Critly's profile.
Heya my old friend!:D How have you been? ^-^
Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
EVA

happy birthday :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom