Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JirdTheNird

Sep 9, 2014
GONNA tag a butt-load of BAES that helped me in the past.

@sophh_ @__Scotty__ @Drew McNamee @sealgoesowowow @SunshineChick @TlmeLord @SameeraCat @Skeletonsabotage @Lambchop756 @Charli P @GabbyPunk03_ @PizzaFace132 @musemat @KoningKiwi @Apolo Ptolomeo @Parvati12 @Pingu_ @javid1234b @superxsnap @Aimee2323 (2344) @BlueMoon475 @caliocean @MorganPlayzMc @Stewart066 @exoticdragon123 @allstarninja @Pickles_pussycat @Lily_Cat102 @OrangeGrapeEater @Claudia @WastedLilacs @Sevenade78 @SGTkuzey @Volkom_ @TheAdventurerMM @Exciting_pancake

(Don't be offended by order my mind did a fart)

Why they're awesome: They are awesome because ever since the start, they have held my hand through the ups and downs of my life, assisted me within the darkest and most dreadful moments, and shared within my victory and memorable events. They are always at the back of my mind, and I cannot contemplate how much I love them. They always are there for me, even when it isn't instant they are still there. And even when they know that they do not realise that I cannot live without them. Without the motivation and the confidence building that they have given me, I would still be the little shy one that never speaks unless spoken to, now my voice is heard and people are starting to appreciate who I am.

I also want to thank them for the amazing amounts of support on my thread I made, and that had increased my understandings on pressure points for bullies, and how to break them down with words and actions rather than violence. <3
Ly Ahmad <333

Reactions: Younisco

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
Person's Name or IGN: @sealgoesowowow
How you met this Person: in a skype call I was added to one day
What is awesome about this Person: they are a great person to talk to even though she can't keep a serious conversation. But sp00ns.

Person's Name or IGN: @Parvati12
How you met this Person: @jinjo90 added her to a call with me
What is awesome about this Person: hehehehehe numnut hehehehehe but yeah she is a great person

Person's Name or IGN: @WastedLilacs
How you met this Person: I have no clue. Dri maybe
What is awesome about this Person: she is a great person to talk to in general and always lightens my mood

Person's Name or IGN: @SGTkuzey
How you met this Person: um I think I spammed him of factions and annoyed him ....
What is awesome about this Person: his rage is just so funny. We have had so many great memories together in calls

Person's Name or IGN: @Exciting_pancake
How you met this Person: um... CHLOE how did we meet....
What is awesome about this Person: she is 2 fab 4 everyone.

Person's Name or IGN: @Efcluke94
How you met this Person: factions a long time ago I think
What is awesome about this Person: he has a great sense of humour at 3am... But yeah always a great person to talk to

Person's Name or IGN: @jinjo90
How you met this Person: factions
What is awesome about this Person: he was how I met a lot of great people and I still have to thank him for that he also always has a good way to waste time

I'll do more another time but these are a few.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I was going to bump the other two threads but this one covers them both :3

Name if person: @Jeff_Bllkth
How I met this person: I've mostly seen him through the forums but I have met him a couple times in blockwars :3
What makes this person awesome: Let's be honest he is the go to Spanish guy on the forums now :3 he's incredibly fast with replying to threads, is an amazing blockwars player, and is an all around nice guy ♡

Name of person: @Saradabaschi
How I met this person: only on the forums
What is awesome about this person: Has chill aura doesn't need much more explaining than that :3 ♡

Name of person: @MagnificentSpam
How I met this person: first on the forums, then in duels, and now he's just on everything I play pretty much :3
What is awesome about this person: mag is a great pvper, made an awesome 5zig plugin, is fun to be around, and has an awesome accent :3

Name of person: @PinkySan
How I met this person: on cubecraft when I was targetting @Thefty :3
What is awesome about this person: the best person to duel by far! ♡

Name of person: @Mac
How I met this person: Mostly on discord text channels as that the only place I talk to him really :P
What is awesome about this person: Makes awesome streams and great voxels. Of the many things he does the most awesome thing has to be adding :cube_light: emojis to discord :P ♡

Name of person: @Thefty
How I met this person: Playing Sg and later on teamspeak :3
What is awesome about this person: one of the best cubecraft pvpers by far and amazing at Sg :3 he's a pretty chill guy to talk to on ts/discord ♡ but sadly what detracts from his awesomness is that he uses the canibal kit instead of fisherman </3

@Test User
On the forums :3
Has the best post on cubecraft forums ever :3

@Cube_PVP
I met cube pvp on the forums but later talked to him on discord :3
He's is an incredibly nice person and is pretty fun to play with on discord ♡

I'll @DD more people later for now I'm getting tired of typing :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
You aren't supposed to revive old threads; especially ones from over a year ago.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom