Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Person's Name or IGN: @superxsnap
How you met this Person: On Parkour server because he is awesome :D
What is awesome about this Person: Hes very cool and funny, and often helps me with stuff. Keep it up Super :D

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
Person: Saradabaschi.
How we met?: In creative server, when I built a cinema and wanted to show it to someone and she was the only one who feeded back.. I wasn't famous back then ;-;
Person: SunshineChicken
How we met?: The person above helped us :D ^^
Person: DonutDwarf20
How we met?: I wanted somekne to build me a redstone thingy, and as a creative builder he is, he helped me, and turned out pretty kewl!
Person: SubSub
How we met?: He was talkin bout some silly stuff in the chat, which attracted me xD And we began to talk..
Person: MorganSpamzMc
How we met?: Not the very best way to meet people xD By being rude to him.. Which ended up pretty bad ;-;
Person:TheAdventurerMM aka Tamm
How we met?: He was building some awesome stuff as always, and I we just began to talk bout random stuff and I noticed that we had many mutual stuff..
Person: Halothe23
How we met?: I was just fan girling.. And they seemed to like it xD
Person: Divvy1
How we met?: I was flirting and was acting like an all around tool bag xP
Person: Fluffys_Gurl
How we met?: Morgie helped a lot :D He was the one who organized our first fancy, crazy date :D
And, I am pretty sure that I am not missing anyone.. Or I do? idk :P Also, I didn't right the reason why I like them cuz I just do.. And I can't put my finger on a specific reason why.. I just do :D Well, hope u guys enjoy it ;)

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
person- @SevereWarning
how u met this person- i cant quite remember...
What is awesome about this person- funny, sincere, honest, does great as a mod, and more mature than most 12 year old boys on ccg xD

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
Person-hacker19980516
how u met this person?- I reported him..
What is awesome bout this person?- The fact that he hacks and says that he hacks... I mean he doesn't hide it :3
lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom