Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Person's Name or IGN:Karl(OrangeGrapeEater)
How you met this Person: Playing factions!
What is awesome about this Person: Plays on an imac, but still knows more about windows than me.

Reactions: Sccottyyy

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Thanks :) I'm sorry Saradabaschi.... I did not check my forum account for 6 months...
So that message was a Alert xD. I don't want more warnings, so I'll stop with the forum.
It´s alright. In my opinion it does not matter reviving games threads.
Thinking back I would have left it open maybe if it wasn´t just these two comments: "<3" and "That is old" which were completely pointless and had nothing to do with the thread.

But I can see that members use the thread again and I am happy that they do so. It is a nice thread and I posted my first friends also in here ;P
Can´t wait to read who met everyone first. :)

Sccottyyy

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2014
Person's Name or IGN:Karl(OrangeGrapeEater)
How you met this Person: Playing factions!
What is awesome about this Person: Plays on an imac, but still knows more about windows than me.
How's the sound working out?
huntsman.jpg

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Person's Name or IGN: @WolfWhisperer12
How you met this Person:
On the server, when I became Mod I believe
What is awesome about this Person: My SG beb, she's a ragerr but ilh xx

Person's Name or IGN: @Claudia
How you met this Person:
Creative or Kit PVP
What is awesome about this Person: Cause Claudiaaa xxx

Person's Name or IGN: @WastedLilacs
How you met this Person:
Creative "Hi Cali!!" "Who ru" lmao
What is awesome about this Person: Fun to be round' ; always makes me feel loved xx

Person's Name or IGN: @theKINGlurk123
How you met this Person:
Through Finn, ( @Xycheth )
What is awesome about this Person: Music taste like no other & is down to earth, which is why I always enjoy talking to him.

Person's Name or IGN: @musemat
How you met this Person:
Creative
What is awesome about this Person: Listens to my ranting and understands some of the crazy thoughts that go through my mind

Person's Name or IGN: @TheAdventurerMM
How you met this Person:
ye
What is awesome about this Person: ye

Person's Name or IGN: @sealgoesowowow
How you met this Person:
Creative in that kick-ass quartz mansion back in the dayzz xx
What is awesome about this Person: Always seems to be in a good mood, and spreads good vibes all round'

Bethany409

Aug 16, 2014
the wild side
Person's ign: @sophh_
How me met: well uhm I was all like "OMG SOPHH_ YOURE A STONE AND HAVE FULL DIAMOND AND IM GOLD HOW?!?!?" Yeah she was the first person I ever met from CCG
What's awesome about this person:
:>

Reactions: Soph

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
I'm not trying to leave anyone out, just doing a few.

Person's IGN:
@PinkStr3ak
How we met: On the server when I became mod
What's awesome about this person: She's a great person to talk to and understands me most of the time (SavStr3ak FTW) ilh <3

Person's IGN:
@javid1234b
How we met: On Assassination, was annoying at first but I found out that he was pretty amazing
What's awesome about this person: I really like talking to him and we have so many inside jokes <:

Person's IGN:
@madisonjr
How we met:
We met through Pink c:
What's awesome about this person: She's really funny and we relate to quite a few things, she's bae

Person's IGN:
@Claudia
How we met:
Kit pvp when she became mod (I called her a hacker) :>
What's awesome about this person: Some of our Skype calls have been the best thing ever, we also have a similar sense of humor (we need to talk more though ;-;

Person's IGN: @caliocean
How we met: Somewhere on the server idk, we became mod at like the same time
What's awesome about this person: She's rly fun to SG with and I enjoy talking to her (no I'm not a rager) <3

(I'll do more later)

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
I'm not trying to leave anyone out, just doing a few.

Person's IGN:
@PinkStr3ak
How we met: On the server when I became mod
What's awesome about this person: She's a great person to talk to and understands me most of the time (SavStr3ak FTW) ilh <3

Person's IGN:
@javid1234b
How we met: On Assassination, was annoying at first but I found out that he was pretty amazing
What's awesome about this person: I really like talking to him and we have so many inside jokes <:

Person's IGN:
@madisonjr
How we met:
We met through Pink c:
What's awesome about this person: She's really funny and we relate to quite a few things, she's bae

Person's IGN:
@Claudia
How we met:
Kit pvp when she became mod (I called her a hacker) :>
What's awesome about this person: Some of our Skype calls have been the best thing ever, we also have a similar sense of humor (we need to talk more though ;-;

Person's IGN: @caliocean
How we met: Somewhere on the server idk, we became mod at like the same time
What's awesome about this person: She's rly fun to SG with and I enjoy talking to her (no I'm not a rager) <3

(I'll do more later)
ily <33

Reactions: WolfWhispers

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Person's IGN: @javid1234b
How we met: He was stalking my profile and said hi, then I was all like wassup bean then he was like hi.
What's awesome about this person: Ever since we met we have talked literally every singe night, it is really easy to talk since we both like the same things (Quickscoping, being MLG etc.) and same problems. Overall he is probably my best friend thru the server (Maybe not for him lololol) and sometimes we get in fights (I always win lolol) but I love him <3 :P

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
@WolfWhisperer12
How we met: Assassins,I was SOOOO annoying at first. (still am) <3 And we talked and talked alllll day and now we be liek best frans <333 She's a lovely person to talk to and is one of my best friends Always understanding and cheers you up. Always fun to talk to! Best fran 5ever

@Yittamonkey
How we met: Like she said, Forums. I said "Hi" She then gave skype to me and we have been friends ever since <3 Always understanding. And cheers you up. always fun to talk to! Great great friend :)

@Claudia
how we met: Through sav. We have been friends ever since i've talked to her and she is so funny and cheerful. and always understanding And always cheers you up <3 And always fun to talk to! One of my besties <3

@PinkStr3ak
How we met: Not how i wanted it to go buuuuut She banned me D: I started a convo with her and she unbanned me Lucky me! I started to talk to her more and we became friends and she is funny and cheerful and always fun to talk to! Understanding <3 One of my besties too. <3

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom