Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
@Younis_23_12_
How we met: He fell from heaven and landed on my Tennessee
What I like: Fun dip

@sealgoesowowow
How We Met: I don't actually know. Probably somewhere on creative
What I like: Decent person, though is kind of scary at times.

@Minimooseha
How we met: He took his pants off on creative
What I like: His pants were purple. Purple is my favorite color

@Exciting_pancake
How we met: Somewhere on creative/skyblock probably
What I like: Similar to Seal, but not as mentally insane

@javid1234b
How we met: I found him on NubHarmony.com
What I like: He is a fun person, I guess

@PinkStr3ak
How we met: Long ago in a universe far away
What I like: Pink is a nice color, I suppose.

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
@Younis_23_12_
How we met: He fell from heaven and landed on my Tennessee
What I like: Fun dip

@sealgoesowowow
How We Met: I don't actually know. Probably somewhere on creative
What I like: Decent person, though is kind of scary at times.

@Minimooseha
How we met: He took his pants off on creative
What I like: His pants were purple. Purple is my favorite color

@Exciting_pancake
How we met: Somewhere on creative/skyblock probably
What I like: Similar to Seal, but not as mentally insane

@javid1234b
How we met: I found him on NubHarmony.com
What I like: He is a fun person, I guess

@PinkStr3ak
How we met: Long ago in a universe far away
What I like: Pink is a nice color, I suppose.

I'm not that insane...

Reactions: Sevenade78

Parvati12

Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
@Exciting_pancake
How we met: @Cubs909 introduced us to each other by adding us to a call.
What I like: Accent <3 and just the personality in general :P

@SGTkuzey
How we met: By him stalking me in assassins as far as I can remember
What I like: Everything really, have had some pretty hilarious memories with this red-ender sergeant.

@WastedLilacs
How we met: On a normal say in teamspeak
What I like: Everything <3

@Cubs909
How we met: From a factions call with @jinjo90 as far as I can remember
What I like: Cubs has this sarcastic way of making most things into a funny joke...

@Efcluke94
How we met: A while ago... I can't even remember how..
What I like: The way he can make his voice more high-pitched than most people ;D

@juliana20126
How we met: Teamspeak
What I like: The craziness... ;D

@sealgoesowowow
How we met: I have no clue
What I like: Fun & also weird at times to talk to :P

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
@Exciting_pancake
How we met: @Cubs909 introduced us to each other by adding us to a call.
What I like: Accent <3 and just the personality in general :p

@SGTkuzey
How we met: By him stalking me in assassins as far as I can remember
What I like: Everything really, have had some pretty hilarious memories with this red-ender sergeant.

@WastedLilacs
How we met: On a normal say in teamspeak
What I like: Everything <3

@Cubs909
How we met: From a factions call with @jinjo90 as far as I can remember
What I like: Cubs has this sarcastic way of making most things into a funny joke...

@Efcluke94
How we met: A while ago... I can't even remember how..
What I like: The way he can make his voice more high-pitched than most people ;D

@juliana20126
How we met: Teamspeak
What I like: The craziness... ;D

@sealgoesowowow
How we met: I have no clue
What I like: Fun & also weird at times to talk to :p
you missed me out when I joined your island on skyblock and also our (and my) first skype call ever)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
GONNA tag a butt-load of BAES that helped me in the past.

@sophh_ @__Scotty__ @Drew McNamee @sealgoesowowow @SunshineChick @TlmeLord @SameeraCat @Skeletonsabotage @Lambchop756 @Charli P @GabbyPunk03_ @PizzaFace132 @musemat @KoningKiwi @Apolo Ptolomeo @Parvati12 @Pingu_ @javid1234b @superxsnap @Aimee2323 (2344) @BlueMoon475 @caliocean @MorganPlayzMc @Stewart066 @exoticdragon123 @allstarninja @Pickles_pussycat @Lily_Cat102 @OrangeGrapeEater @Claudia @WastedLilacs @Sevenade78 @SGTkuzey @Volkom_ @TheAdventurerMM @Exciting_pancake

(Don't be offended by order my mind did a fart)

Why they're awesome: They are awesome because ever since the start, they have held my hand through the ups and downs of my life, assisted me within the darkest and most dreadful moments, and shared within my victory and memorable events. They are always at the back of my mind, and I cannot contemplate how much I love them. They always are there for me, even when it isn't instant they are still there. And even when they know that they do not realise that I cannot live without them. Without the motivation and the confidence building that they have given me, I would still be the little shy one that never speaks unless spoken to, now my voice is heard and people are starting to appreciate who I am.

I also want to thank them for the amazing amounts of support on my thread I made, and that had increased my understandings on pressure points for bullies, and how to break them down with words and actions rather than violence. <3

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015

@sophh_ @__Scotty__ @Drew McNamee @sealgoesowowow @SunshineChick @TlmeLord @SameeraCat @Skeletonsabotage @Lambchop756 @Charli P @GabbyPunk03_ @PizzaFace132 @musemat @KoningKiwi @Apolo Ptolomeo @Parvati12 @Pingu_ @javid1234b @superxsnap @Aimee2323 (2344) @BlueMoon475 @caliocean @MorganPlayzMc @Stewart066 @exoticdragon123 @allstarninja @Pickles_pussycat @Lily_Cat102 @OrangeGrapeEater @Claudia @WastedLilacs @Sevenade78 @SGTkuzey @Volkom_ @TheAdventurerMM @Exciting_pancake

Why they're awesome: They are awesome because ever since the start, they have held my hand through the ups and downs of my life, assisted me within the darkest and most dreadful moments, and shared within my victory and memorable events. They are always at the back of my mind, and I cannot contemplate how much I love them. They always are there for me, even when it isn't instant they are still there. And even when they know that they do not realise that I cannot live without them. Without the motivation and the confidence building that they have given me, I would still be the little shy one that never speaks unless spoken to, now my voice is heard and people are starting to appreciate who I am.

I also want to thank them for the amazing amounts of support on my thread I made, and that had increased my understandings on pressure points for bullies, and how to break them down with words and actions rather than violence. <3
awwwwwwww ty <3

Reactions: Younisco

Damo999

Apr 26, 2014

;-; where am I?

Damo999

Apr 26, 2014
Like I said my mind did a fart.

Just saying I don't want people complaining, and everyone that I talk to often are included but then my mind did a fart and didn't tag as many people. Sorry in advance.
Didn't catch that bit sorry bae

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land

Love the way you included (2344) there xD

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom