Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a quick question, this may be the 224th year In verse but this is the 225th global hunger games right? Because the 224th alright got a canon winner so is fate already predetermined for that guy to win or did the 224th game happen at the start of the year and the 225th game is the one we are trying to get into right now? Are we also going to fight the two winners of the Hive simulation in the global as well (not going to say who won so I don't spoil anyone)? Or is that dude just going to become non canon?

Sorry if my questions are annoying by the way. I just tend to think about stories I like often and the possible futures in them.

• Heart
Reactions: Centuria

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
guys no way
WHEN THE FAN FICTION IS SUS!!!!!!
Screenshot_20240310-025417_1.jpg

chapter 3 releases shortly.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow that was very soon! Big W

Edit: Alright finished reading now and that felt like the avengers fighting Thanos, it's very interesting that the evil Bunny has been added, I know a certain mod *cough* @Lyriie *cough* will love that inclusion, it's very interesting how the evil bunny is a disguised for whoever in it though. I'm guessing Crystal have some Shulk spores inside them or something that allowed the Warden to track them in the crowd. Also was that an Adam touching God reference with Hoshi and Demeter lol? Also I got to say the change of focus was smooth this chapter, like it was super easy transition from Reesle being the focus to Crystal to the royal guards. Also cool little references with the Hive characters. Nice touch. It also cool how everyone had their own fighting style here. I went into a tangent about the lore but I'm going to post it in a different comment instead because this is meant to be my initial thoughts instead of a lore dump lol.

Last edited:

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright here some important lore that I was able to pick up it should only have chapter 3 spoilers so as long as you are up to date on the cubecraft story you can read it.

The golden Harmony is 400 year old atleast meaning cube is probably about 200 year older than Archiva (or atleast much older than the time Archiva been running the hunger games). That's really crazy as that just the age of the Golden Harmony not Cubecraft itself which should be older. to add to that Hoshi is probably a 400 year old elf or something similar as Hoshi was stated to be the founder of the Golden Harmony in Dreamer character profile. Nightmare is also probably the same species as Hoshi as they both came from the same (now dead) land and both are pretty good at magic (Nightmare uses the skybrush and Hoshi is doctor strange apprently) and Nightmare even has "Centuries of fighting expirence" which shows that their species just have a very long lifespan. Speaking of there homeland it is very possible that it was destroyed by the Evernight’s when the one who destroyed these lands and Dreamer people to begin with.

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I figured that I should reply every time there is a new chapter release, pretty much like how we did with the Hive forums

anyways, enjoy!

In the days of old, before the first wheat was planted on the fields of Cubecraft…

Before the first kiln was lit up to make bread,

And before the first tree was cut,

Ten tribes ruled over the lands, fighting a seemingly endless war.

One day, the people grew weary of the eternal conflict,

They decided to lower their spears, and instead picked up their instruments,

And only through the Chanson of Harmony, was the Kingdom of Cubecraft first birthed.

But alas, the song that once united the kingdom would eventually come to an end.

Blood tainted the heavens, and the Evernight fell;

Spawns of Darkness roamed the land, and the Sons of Ashes ruled the kingdom.

One day, the people grew weary of the eternal nightmare,

They refused to lose sight of freedom and fought valiantly against the Evernight’s reign.

With the melody of their clashing blades, the people have remembered their homeland’s hymn,

And only through the Chanson of Harmony, was the Kingdom of Cubecraft rebirthed.

I will also be posting the story in a different site like how we did in the Hive in case something bad happens

You can read it here!

Also, don't forget to sign up to be a character in the story, we need everyone's responses so we can write chapter 1!

You can apply here:

~

Once again, thank you guys so much for sticking around 💜

and I am very very very sorry for posting this at like late at night, I'm from the other side of the world and it's still 11am in here lol
I tried to read all this but I cant do it. :|

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I will if people start to think before they speak.

Having the energy just to comment on this post to announce that you can't read it or don't wanna read it isn't helping.
It's the forums and I can comment anywhere and any comment I want to write. :D

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
this is a story, and guess what a story has: you guessed it, words!

not gonna lie it's weird walking into this post and complaining about "oH ThEreS tOo maNy wORds" knowing full well that it's a story

if you don't appreciate it, maybe don't comment anything at all or just make something that you think would be better than my creation and just leave my post alone please

for future reference, if you guys are going to criticize me, make it constructive and make it make sense.
do I have to tap the sign for y'all?

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Good day everyone~!

Me and @Centuria have decided to change the Cubecraft Forumer's Hunger Games into something different. This is mainly due to the declining viewership and us not being paid enough to write all this for an otherwise uninterested audience.

From now on, the Cubecraft Forumer's Hunger Games will now be the Pixel Paradise Hunger Games fanfiction!!!!!!! :3

There will be a few changes to the story, namely:
- The inclusion of the Forumer's Hunger Games pass (available in the marketplace) to subscribe to our content
- The removal of all mentions to violence because this is a kid-friendly story catering to children 12 and below
- The removal of male characters, as the InPvP team wishes to specifically target a young female demographic

The Prologue, Prelude, and Chapter 1 will be free to view. Chapter 2 and those that follow after it will only be accessible through the pass.

The table of contents has been updated accordingly to display the new chapters. Feel free to check it out!

Thank you all so much for supporting our content 💜

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Good day everyone~!

Me and @Centuria have decided to change the Cubecraft Forumer's Hunger Games into something different. This is mainly due to the declining viewership and us not being paid enough to write all this for an otherwise uninterested audience.

From now on, the Cubecraft Forumer's Hunger Games will now be the Pixel Paradise Hunger Games fanfiction!!!!!!! :3

There will be a few changes to the story, namely:
- The inclusion of the Forumer's Hunger Games pass (available in the marketplace) to subscribe to our content
- The removal of all mentions to violence because this is a kid-friendly story catering to children 12 and below
- The removal of male characters, as the InPvP team wishes to specifically target a young female demographic

The Prologue, Prelude, and Chapter 1 will be free to view. Chapter 2 and those that follow after it will only be accessible through the pass.

The table of contents has been updated accordingly to display the new chapters. Feel free to check it out!

Thank you all so much for supporting our content 💜
Oh wow!!!! im going to buy the pass right now!!!

So cool!

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom