Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
recently I've been working on a new format as I will release the next chapters in a separate topic instead of normally releasing them here
View attachment 229274View attachment 229275

no this isnt a comparison LMAO the 2nd image is there to show how the spoilered text looks like hidden

let me know your thoughts/suggestions regarding this new format. will try to improve.
bump because it got buried

feedback is highly appreciated

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
recently I've been working on a new format as I will release the next chapters in a separate topic instead of normally releasing them here
View attachment 229274View attachment 229275

no this isnt a comparison LMAO the 2nd image is there to show how the spoilered text looks like hidden

let me know your thoughts/suggestions regarding this new format. will try to improve.
Looks pretty good to me I like the Synopsis, will really help capture those interested but maybe intimidated by the amount of text.

I was going through your blogpost and noticed that your CubeCraft FHG page only shows 1-2 posts at a time, would it be possible for it to show ALL posts in a list? Just to make it easier to read all chapters.

1712066580853.png

right now, at least on my side, I have to click "MORE POSTS" like three times to get to the prologue.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I was going through your blogpost and noticed that your CubeCraft FHG page only shows 1-2 posts at a time, would it be possible for it to show ALL posts in a list? Just to make it easier to read all chapters.
unfortunately blogger is like that so your best option would be the table of contents that are featured in every post

or when we decide to move the story over to wattpad once we're done with book 1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom