Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hey everyone, InkAsriel here!
i have been on the forum for quite a long time, but never made an introduction for some weird reason. probably cuz i keep saying "i will do it tomorrow". yeah, we all know that feeling hahhaa.

my minecraft life:
i first started playing minecraft all the way back in 2013, specifically the release of 1.6 actually! i never stopped playing as im in love with this game hahaha. i play a lot of modded minecraft (currently MC Eternal). i used to play on cubecraft for a very long time, took about two years break from it, and now im back since a couple of months, but way more active on the forum! i used to love eggwars with my friends and we were pretty good, but the break really did kill me, now im just bad or sometimes lucky hahaha. i play TD most of the times when playing on cubecraft, although i hate to see the game slowly dying :( i actually met two of my best friends in minecraft long ago, and still meet awesome people everyday!!

about me:
my name is Sander, im 17 years old and from the netherlands, still in school as you probably can tell by my age. i play a lot of games, my favorite game ever must be Undertale tho! (also happy birthday to undertale as its 5th anniversary was a couple of days ago). i spent my free time either calling with friends, or listening all kinds of music, or in case its good weather, long walks trough the forest. im a joyfull person in general, who is in love with dad jokes.
im always open to answer any question as im a quite open person!

wanna play sometime? or just in for a talk about... well, anything? you can always DM me on the forum or on discord!
discord: Snep#0573

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello Sander, it's nice to meet you! I love your introduction!

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
Welcome to the community InkAsriel I hope u will have a great day over on the forums!
Have a good day! 💎

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom