Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hey everyone, InkAsriel here!
i have been on the forum for quite a long time, but never made an introduction for some weird reason. probably cuz i keep saying "i will do it tomorrow". yeah, we all know that feeling hahhaa.

my minecraft life:
i first started playing minecraft all the way back in 2013, specifically the release of 1.6 actually! i never stopped playing as im in love with this game hahaha. i play a lot of modded minecraft (currently MC Eternal). i used to play on cubecraft for a very long time, took about two years break from it, and now im back since a couple of months, but way more active on the forum! i used to love eggwars with my friends and we were pretty good, but the break really did kill me, now im just bad or sometimes lucky hahaha. i play TD most of the times when playing on cubecraft, although i hate to see the game slowly dying :( i actually met two of my best friends in minecraft long ago, and still meet awesome people everyday!!

about me:
my name is Sander, im 17 years old and from the netherlands, still in school as you probably can tell by my age. i play a lot of games, my favorite game ever must be Undertale tho! (also happy birthday to undertale as its 5th anniversary was a couple of days ago). i spent my free time either calling with friends, or listening all kinds of music, or in case its good weather, long walks trough the forest. im a joyfull person in general, who is in love with dad jokes.
im always open to answer any question as im a quite open person!

wanna play sometime? or just in for a talk about... well, anything? you can always DM me on the forum or on discord!
discord: Snep#0573

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Sander, it's nice to meet you! I love your introduction!

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
Welcome to the community InkAsriel I hope u will have a great day over on the forums!
Have a good day! 💎

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom