Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Experience for Survival Games
Although Most of you are aware that You can gain experience through potions and killing animals for enchanting, you still don’t receive a good amount of levels for enchants 🔮
IMG_0573.png

My idea Is that every kill you receive 1 experience level.
Although most people can say they have never used the enchanting feature this could be the next step into helping encourage the participation of enchanting on survival games.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this 💭

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg an SG suggestion! I must reply hehehe >:)

I love the idea of increasing the use of the enchanting feature! As enchanting is generally based at mid, this would also help to lure people together.

With the recent quality of life update, the amount of exp bottles found in chests was increased, along with the amount of lapis. In the games I have played since the update I have come across quite a lot more lapis than exp bottles personally, so feel like perhaps balancing this to increase the number of exp bottles specifically a little more would be a good starting point.
As well as these tweaks to the loot table, the recent update introduced the necromancer kit, which has significantly increased the amount of exp available from mobs in my experience.

As things currently are, you player drops their exp when they are killed, so if you were to kill someone who had killed a mob you would gain exp from that. I feel like this feature may clash with them dropping a level when killed. Additionally, imo a feature like this would lead to even more 'snow-balling'. I'll explain this in a bit more detail. The items you gain from mid are somewhat up to luck (yes, good looting skills can help reduce the amount of luck involved, but it is still luck-based). If you gain decent items then you can more easily kill others and improve the quality of your loot further. This makes it harder to get that win if you just get unlucky right at the start. I am all for a challenge, but I feel like adding exp upon kills would worsen this which isn't really a good thing. I probably wrote too much for this point, as it is pretty minor, but oh well xD

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Omg an SG suggestion! I must reply hehehe >:)

I love the idea of increasing the use of the enchanting feature! As enchanting is generally based at mid, this would also help to lure people together.

With the recent quality of life update, the amount of exp bottles found in chests was increased, along with the amount of lapis. In the games I have played since the update I have come across quite a lot more lapis than exp bottles personally, so feel like perhaps balancing this to increase the number of exp bottles specifically a little more would be a good starting point.
As well as these tweaks to the loot table, the recent update introduced the necromancer kit, which has significantly increased the amount of exp available from mobs in my experience.

As things currently are, you player drops their exp when they are killed, so if you were to kill someone who had killed a mob you would gain exp from that. I feel like this feature may clash with them dropping a level when killed. Additionally, imo a feature like this would lead to even more 'snow-balling'. I'll explain this in a bit more detail. The items you gain from mid are somewhat up to luck (yes, good looting skills can help reduce the amount of luck involved, but it is still luck-based). If you gain decent items then you can more easily kill others and improve the quality of your loot further. This makes it harder to get that win if you just get unlucky right at the start. I am all for a challenge, but I feel like adding exp upon kills would worsen this which isn't really a good thing. I probably wrote too much for this point, as it is pretty minor, but oh well xD
Yes I see where you are coming from with the luck based loot at start, however if you kill someone and they already have an enchanted item( in inventory ) compared to an un enchanted item you would obviously pick up the enchanted item due to the less hassle or running to mid and finding lapis. I think this would be better for endgame as the start of the game is always a scramble and no one wants to risk Dieing right away (unless your me).
However the lapis to enchanting bottles ratio is The alternative option that could also be a good idea 💡

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom