Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, I have thought about the system of the Bedrock server, and I think the whole system could be a bit more extensive. Bedrock is currently very popular, and I compared it to Java a lot less extensively. My suggestion is maybe to work a little more on the system. I mean, for example, the level / points system. Or that you have more kits in mini-games such as SkyWars and EggWars. Let me know what you think.

D

Deleted member 481668

I have to agree with this suggestion! I was playing today for the first time on the Bedrock Version, and omg its really popular. But some things should be added indeed, more kits and maybe more challenges. I think EggWars needs more kits, like as the same as on the Java Version. I agree with your points, do you have maybe idea's for kits? I am curious! :)

Reactions: Luukieee
D

Deleted member 481668

Agreed. It needs more motivation to play the game. Leaderboards are one thing but points, more kits, achievements, daily rewards, and daily challenges? +1
Exactly that, the Bedrock Version needs more challenges. What I said above, I was playing for the first time on Bedrock. And It was really nice to play on to be honest, but also rewards are a good thing to add. Bedrock is already good but there are indeed some things to improve! :)

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
I have to agree with this suggestion! I was playing today for the first time on the Bedrock Version, and omg its really popular. But some things should be added indeed, more kits and maybe more challenges. I think EggWars needs more kits, like as the same as on the Java Version. I agree with your points, do you have maybe idea's for kits? I am curious! :)
exactly :D

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hi, I have thought about the system of the Bedrock server, and I think the whole system could be a bit more extensive. Bedrock is currently very popular, and I compared it to Java a lot less extensively. My suggestion is maybe to work a little more on the system. I mean, for example, the level / points system. Or that you have more kits in mini-games such as SkyWars and EggWars. Let me know what you think.

What do you mean with "a lot less extensively"?

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I’m not quite sure what you mean by “System”. I personally think the Bedrock systems are going smoothly, so you might have to expand on that.
I’m sure you know that CubeCraft will be focusing on Java Edition this year, so that both platforms can level out in terms of player count. Therefore there won’t be as many updates to Bedrock as much as there was last year.
CubeCraft Bedrock’s main success is Eggwars and Skywars, so they are working hard to improve them.
If you could just expand on what you mean by “System?” Thanks :)

Reactions: Luukieee

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "georgi, post: 1094674, lid: 344146"] Wat bedoel je met "veel minder uitgebreid"? [/ CITAAT]
een veel groter systeem
[QUOTE = "Tom Dunkins, post: 1094746, deksel: 486321"] Hallo daar,
Ik ben niet helemaal zeker wat je bedoelt met "Systeem". Ik denk persoonlijk dat de Bedrock-systemen soepel verlopen, dus daar moet je misschien op ingaan.
Ik weet zeker dat je weet dat CubeCraft dit jaar zal focussen op de Java-editie, waardoor beide platformen hun niveau kunnen bepalen. Daarom zullen er niet zoveel updates voor Bedrock zijn als vorig jaar.
Het grootste succes van CubeCraft Bedrock is Eggwars en Skywars, dus ze werken er hard aan om ze te verbeteren.
Als je gewoon zou kunnen produceren wat je bedoelt met "Systeem?" Bedankt :)[/ QUOTE]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom