Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Enderpearls be available in Normal mode in Eggwars???

• Yeah! That would be great!

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Nah! I prefer it without...

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I will just agree that we disagree. There's no point to argue since everyone has a different opinion due to differences in gameplay.

Therefore I'm going to leave it like it is :)

D

Deleted member 112709

I will just agree that we disagree. There's no point to argue since everyone has a different opinion due to differences in gameplay.

Everyone has their own opinion :)

Reactions: Firewand

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle

Apologies if I came across as arguing, thought we were just discussing our opinions on the suggestion...

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I meant there's no point in arguing for me :p
You guys can discuss this further but I will stay out.
Lemme bring you back in...
giphy.gif
Maybe you want to do a game of normal eggwars on different teams where I camp and you try to get over to me? On TeaParty? ;P

I believe that Enderpearls should be added to normal items, but they should only be obtainable from the Emerald generators with a cost of at least 48 emeralds minimum since then you'll have to "move" to get to them. Won't be game breaking in my opinion, and as @iConfueZ said, camping is a very overpowered strategy, and an enderpearl added to the normal items shop would balance it out.

I support this idea, but only if emeralds is the currency to buy the enderpearl.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
No.
If it has to be implemented I would say emeralds.
48 emeralds is an unreal amount of emeralds for something like that, it wouldn't be worth it in the slightest.
Seems kinda pointless to implement a new voting option just for enderpearls in my opinion :p
Well every ranked player (Gold+) would get to choose if they want enderpearls in their game or not, so ranked players (Gold+) who don't like enderpearls can play without and ranked players (Gold+) who do like enderpearls can play with.

Reactions: LoadzAF and Nikboo

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
There have been posts on people camping to get the ender pearl, my solution is to either :

-Have a villager at mid which only sells enderpearls
-The enderpearl is only available to buy once the game has surpassed 40 mins.

You would also have to make them a high price, I recommend no less than 64 diamonds .

This would mean that it would be a late game strategy to get last now spammers, however it won't effect the starting gameplay because it won't be available/ to get one you have to go to mid (stops camping ).

Hopefully you guys can agree on this idea @zDutchie

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The only time I'd not be against it, is if it were to come from an emerald gen. Camping mid, usually isn't as bad as camping an island.
If it were anything else then emeralds, this would also be at advantage of the camper, as they can also save up for an ender pearl.
And let's not ignore all the other hundred threads wanting this too. Those all got denied.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Voting option sounds like a good compromise considering there's many people that dislike and like the idea, would allow ranks to pick what they prefer.
Buying for emeralds wouldn't work considering these aren't available on every map.
I don't like the idea of having them only available from a certain point in the game, if people are going to camp then you should be able to combat their strategy with the ender pearl from the start.
The idea of a separate villager at mid purely for the ender pearls is a nice idea, if they were available with the resources/villager at the islands then the camping team could just acquire enough to pearl away when the attacking team comes and go camp somewhere else.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
The only time I'd not be against it, is if it were to come from an emerald gen. Camping mid, usually isn't as bad as camping an island.
If it were anything else then emeralds, this would also be at advantage of the camper, as they can also save up for an ender pearl.
And let's not ignore all the other hundred threads wanting this too. Those all got denied.

Each island have 1 Dia gen.
Mid have at least 1, considering mid is near to your base, you can get double the diamonds the camper have.
You do have 2x the amount of ender pearls.
But hey, that's just me

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom