• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Edtsqib.png

The game I am suggesting is called Ender Fighters. It has a kind of similar gameplay mechanic as paintball, but slightly different. It is a competitive solo game, each round lasting 5 minutes. In the game, you shoot ender pearls to teleport to places, as all the maps have large gaps in them etc, and shoot ender eyes at players, damaging them. The whole game is fast paced. Ender pearls don't damage you when teleporting, by the way. The aim of the game is to be the last man/woman standing. There are power-ups as well.

Gameplay:

In the beginning, the player spawns in a random set location on the map. They are given 20 Ender pearls and infinite Ender Eyes. The ender eyes, when fired, will shoot in a straight direction, damaging players it hits. The player gets 1 Ender Pearl per second.

In certain points in the map, there are power-up locations that spawn random power ups every so often, just like paintball. The player must use the power-ups and ender pearls to their advantage to get across the map, as they have different sections cut off from each other in the sky/lava etc. Unlike paintball, some power-ups are unique and don't just affect shooting.

The game ends after 5 minutes. The player with the most kills wins. That's it, it's a fairly simple game.

Power-Ups:
Double Shot (Common): Shoot two ender eyes instead of one for a short time.
Tripple Shot (Uncommon): Shoot three ender eyes instead of one for a short time.
Quadruple Shot: (Rare): Shoot four ender eyes instead of one for a short time.
Penta Shot (Very Rare): Shoot five ender eyes instead of one for a short time.

Double Damage (Uncommon): Double damage for a short time.

Tripple Damage (Rare): Tripple damage for a short time.
Overkill (Very Rare): Quadruple damage for a short time.

Auto-Fire (Uncommon): Auto-Fires for a short time.

Turret (Uncommon): Lets the player spam ender eyes for a short time.
Rapid (Very Rare): Auto-Fires and lets the player spam ender eyes for a short
time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teleporter (Uncommon): Teleports to a random location on the map.
TNT Throw (Uncommon): Throw TNT, explodes on impact.
Missile (Rare): Same as TNT Throw but TNT travels in a straight direction quickly.
Lightning (Rare): Strike the closest player with lightning, dealing five hearts.

TNT Rain (Very Rare): TNT Falls from the sky randomly from the map, exploding on impact.

Thunderstorm (Very Rare): Same as lighting, but strikes all players.

Blueshell (Very Rare): Kills the current leader and takes away three kills from the current leader.

Rules:

1. No hacking etc. (Basically, server rules apply).
2. No giving locations of other players in chat.
3. In chat, do not mislead people.
4. Do not use any offensive language in chat, thank you.
5. Do not post invalid links, or links leading to anything illegal and/or offensive.
6. No trolling.
7. Teaming is bannable.

Layout:

Each map will have a similar design. Several platforms, islands etc away from each other, accessible from ender pearl. Each map will have Five, Ten, Fifteen or Twenty of these. If there are five islands, there is one power up location. If there is ten island, there are two power-up locations. (The formula is: Power-Up locations = No. of islands / 5). The power-up locations are on random islands. Each map will either be sky-based or lava based. (Fall into sky OR fall into lava, you still die either way).

Other Notes:

-I understand that this game is similar to Paintball, but I think it has so much potential to be a fast paced FPS, over shadowing paintball.

-Ender eyes deal 1 heart of damage with no power-ups present.

-I might add kits soon to suggestion

Inspiration/Sources:

The game is heavily based on Paintball, Quake and Eggwars, and I guess you could say it is a mixture between the three.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Idk, a combination of 3 games that we have (1 being removed), I think it is a bit too similar to paintball (like what you also said). Just my opinion :|

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really love this new game idea. I'd love to see this being add to Paintball. Good suggestion and good thought!

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

Finally a good suggestion . My proposal is to balance out and remove powerups and instead have different weapons that can be bought with points - each having diff rate of fire , range and damage .

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom