Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The emerald generators in Eggwars produce emeralds way to slow, here's why. For me, the average Eggwars game lasts about 6-7 minutes. Assuming someone was able to get to middle within 1 minute and not get attacked THE ENTIRE TIME which is completely unrealistic they would have time to get 20 emeralds. In a full 5 minutes spent at middle only 20 emeralds. That's barely enough to buy 3 ONE TIME USE elytras. Some of you might say "oh just upgrade the generators." To upgrade the second emerald generator (which some maps don't even have) you need 5 emeralds. This takes a full minute and 15 seconds to get and then you have to wait another 40 seconds to make those emeralds back. You're getting barely any more and you then have to protect 2 emerald generators rather than one. After that it takes a full 10 emeralds to upgrade one and it's totally not worth it. I propose that they should either increase the starting speed of the emerald generators to 2 times faster, or cut the prices of emerald based items. I'm curious as to other peoples suggestions for prices so please let me know your suggestions.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The emerald generators in Eggwars produce emeralds way to slow, here's why. For me, the average Eggwars game lasts about 6-7 minutes. Assuming someone was able to get to middle within 1 minute and not get attacked THE ENTIRE TIME which is completely unrealistic they would have time to get 20 emeralds. In a full 5 minutes spent at middle only 20 emeralds. That's barely enough to buy 3 ONE TIME USE elytras. Some of you might say "oh just upgrade the generators." To upgrade the second emerald generator (which some maps don't even have) you need 5 emeralds. This takes a full minute and 15 seconds to get and then you have to wait another 40 seconds to make those emeralds back. You're getting barely any more and you then have to protect 2 emerald generators rather than one. After that it takes a full 10 emeralds to upgrade one and it's totally not worth it. I propose that they should either increase the starting speed of the emerald generators to 2 times faster, or cut the prices of emerald based items. I'm curious as to other peoples suggestions for prices so please let me know your suggestions.
Agree, emerald gens are very slow (but you can get op loots). I used emeralds 2 or 3 times during a "farm game" that took 30m

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I don't play Solos but in Mega I think the Gens are just fine, also there aren't really that many thing to buy with emeralds and they are usually used only in long games.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't play Solos but in Mega I think the Gens are just fine, also there aren't really that many thing to buy with emeralds and they are usually used only in long games.
In Mega the generators aren't that bad, however your point about there not being many things to buy emeralds with is true. I personally wish there were more things to buy emeralds with so that they weren't pretty close to useless in shorter games.

Reactions: Rocks1
There's one map. I forgot the name my bad. I have like my special duo, I don't play with other people anyway, on that map our strat is I rush middle with nothing get 40 diamonds and go back to base. He stays in middle stacked (leather armor iron sword, gaps) and then I get him more stacked (iron armor+ diamond sword+ 2 god gaps). We played a game and we ended up upgrading both emerald generators to max and just messed around. We lost because he disconnected and I left but it's fine. I think the emerald generators are completely fine right now. It just matters about the strategies you use around it and how you use the emeralds.

Maybe just make the emerald generator .5secs faster on the first upgrade.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Y
There's one map. I forgot the name my bad. I have like my special duo, I don't play with other people anyway, on that map our strat is I rush middle with nothing get 40 diamonds and go back to base. He stays in middle stacked (leather armor iron sword, gaps) and then I get him more stacked (iron armor+ diamond sword+ 2 god gaps). We played a game and we ended up upgrading both emerald generators to max and just messed around. We lost because he disconnected and I left but it's fine. I think the emerald generators are completely fine right now. It just matters about the strategies you use around it and how you use the emeralds.

Maybe just make the emerald generator .5secs faster on the first upgrade.
But realistically if you get rushed by another team that's better than you you'll lose those emeralds that you spent the time collecting and either way you have to sit there the whole time. I feel like it's just massively time consuming when it doesn't have to be.

odivan108

Aug 7, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
Yup, There's so much cool stuff they could add like elytra rockets and a permanent elytra for more emeralds. It's a completely missed opportunity
the funny part is the stuff used to be wayyy cheaper for emerald gear, but they upped the price for no reason

Y

But realistically if you get rushed by another team that's better than you you'll lose those emeralds that you spent the time collecting and either way you have to sit there the whole time. I feel like it's just massively time consuming when it doesn't have to be.
I agree with that, depends on luck. It's not that time consuming. I sit there with my friend getting multiple stacks of diamonds for armor and stuff.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
👍 is the new agree and 😡 is the new disagree
Accurate. (Also I was wondering whether there was a reason for that. Does it take a certain amount of previous interaction or reaction score on the forums to use the thumbs down button or are people just using that emoji to maybe show that they're annoyed with how slow the emerald generators produce emeralds.)

Last edited:
Reactions: creminess

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you. This is why I think many players don’t bother with emeralds. For me, the highest I use is mainly gold (for gapples) and sometimes diamonds (when I have spares), which is why I think either upgrade the speed, or add more per map depending on the game mode.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you. This is why I think many players don’t bother with emeralds. For me, the highest I use is mainly gold (for gapples) and sometimes diamonds (when I have spares), which is why I think either upgrade the speed, or add more per map depending on the game mode.
Exactly! There's currently just no incentive to use emeralds at all. They need to either upgrade speed, add more, or just remove them entirely and stick to diamonds as currency while adding a few more. I personally think that if they added more diamond generators and made the emerald items cost 64 diamonds each that would completely solve the problem.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with that, depends on luck. It's not that time consuming. I sit there with my friend getting multiple stacks of diamonds for armor and stuff.
I get that but to be fair even if you spend all that time also collecting diamonds. The amount of emeralds you get is pretty underwhelming. Like if you get a full 2 stacks of diamonds you're still only going to have like 10 emeralds which is barely enough for 2 1 time use elytras. Elytras which are basically useless without firework rockets or building super high up which is a massive waste of time when you could just walk where you're going.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom