• All Items Dropped

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
When money walls was out and you killed an opposing player who still had their wither they dropped all the tokens they were currently holding. I think this should be added to eggwars as well as killing people isn't really rewarded in eggwars.

So if a player runs around mid naked and they get killed they will drop all the diamonds/gold/iron they picked up

Reactions: 1212hawks_

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
That would be good. I try to kill the people at mid that are farming anyway, but getting a reward would be even better!

Reactions: Power Ranger

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This used to be the case, didn't it? Like back in the day when they first released it.. Not quite sure though.. And yes this would be a great addition to it :) I would like to see ir back for rewarding purpouses, plus it makes the games a little bit shorter :D

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Wouldn't it be a bit OP?
You do all kinds of stuff, like rushing 2 islands, then you go to mid and get a lucky stroke and kill a guy with 2 stacks of diamonds?
It would pretty much change Eggwars completely.
I think it would reward aggressive behavior and spending your tokens quick before any1 else can get them. This could happen but that would only be because someone was dumb enough to keep a stack of diamond on them. Maybe in op you would see this but in normal a stack of diamonds is enough to get pretty much everything and with this you should be buying armor/weapons as soon as you get enough

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
When money walls was out and you killed an opposing player who still had their wither they dropped all the tokens they were currently holding
ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD MONEYWALLS ADD ADD
That was a really good feture of Money Walls, if your enemy got stacks of diamonds in EW and you kill him all that good $$$ would be lost...
+1 :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
When money walls was out and you killed an opposing player who still had their wither they dropped all the tokens they were currently holding. I think this should be added to eggwars as well as killing people isn't really rewarded in eggwars.

So if a player runs around mid naked and they get killed they will drop all the diamonds/gold/iron they picked up
Money walls was built like that from the start.
If Eggwars were to gain that feature, it would change the game quite a bit.
(Just noticed that you said that on Friday)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yes, thank you I would really like this to be implemented into eggwars, and you won't be able to pickup their gear.

Shant

Jun 29, 2016
Quahog, Rhode Island
I don't like this idea... why would you get a reward from killing someone? And even if i kill someone naked at mid ill just start farming diamonds for myself.. and if someone with iron gets killed, why don't I get to keep his/her stuff as a "reward"

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't like this idea... why would you get a reward from killing someone? And even if i kill someone naked at mid ill just start farming diamonds for myself.. and if someone with iron gets killed, why don't I get to keep his/her stuff as a "reward"
The extra iron helps at the beginning and a lot of people just run to the generators so that you wont get the diamodns and have to wait. Killing people for diamonds would be a whole lot more rewarding

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
It would be really annoying if you were the guy with no gear and 40 diamonds. That adds a risk/reward strategy when you are at mid with no armor.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom