Would you like to see this implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
The suggestion has been up 2 weeks as the thread is no longer active.
The maximum amount of times you can bump a post is twice, on this page (6) alone you've bumped it four times, you have gotten feedback from more than 4 staff members including one member of management and one administrator.
Therefore I am going to lock the post to avoid any further infringements to our rules.
Have yet to get many good arguments, hence the title change.
I added some pictures for how the map 'Eggs' could look like with alliances. Open up the 'examples' spoiler in my explanation on the mainconcept and you'll see them.
Anyone got any remaining points left against this? I'll gladly start another civil discussion. Just make sure though that before you come up with any arguments that you've read everything that the thread has to offer about the subject you're doubtfull/negative about.

If no one got any points against this, would anyone like to see something more added to this? Or is it good the way it is now?
I've already tagged you before @Tacosbefriends , but i'm doing it again (sorry) as i've yet to get something from you and i'm actually quite curious to what your take on this concept is, considering how you normally seem to come up with some solid points. It would be really nice if this wouldn't be ignored again this time.
(My apoligies for the 4th post in a row people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom