• No - It should not be added

• Yes - It should cost 10,000

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I meant I never said that it is not overpowered because there are other bows in the game, I said that the other bow can be gotten within 2 minutes easily which means this bow is mostly useful for the beginning
The other bow can be gotten within 2 minutes, But:
This can also be used to shoot someone off when bridging to mid and then you rush their island, which makes you the rusher but then with a BOW!

2 I mention gold because it was relevant but now it is not anymore since people contributed edits to this suggestion
Beside campers, bragging and goal reaching this kit is useful but not too op, this kit will give you 1 normal bow along with 2 arrows and the reason being in solo you can get arrows by using gold since your gen is already upgraded where as on teams you have to rush mid most of the time to get gold so it evens it out for both sides.
Then why is it still in the main thread if it's irrelevant...

3 - Not as easy as that, you build over straight away the can barely get a sword and when they have the sword you just break their egg within 1 second because that is how long it takes to break through sandstone, which most people do not do straight off the bat because they are still collecting iron. And if they try to run over you can easily hit them of or run back over your bridge and break the bridge partially and then hit them off the bridge. If you rush them and build up higher then they can rush you can make a leap of faith to their egg.
Can you re-write this paragraph, but then with better punctuation? I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say.

4 That is true, I wanted to nerf rushing But the bow will give people a small advantage on boths ides, since anybody is able to get the bow kit not just the rushers, so you both could have the bow kit then bow eachother.
You say "anybody" even though it would be expensive. Like half of the players barely play on cubecraft, and they have trouble saving up 300 points for the healer kit.
Not a lot of people would have this kit and they would definitely have a huge edge(=advantage) over others.

5 - Most of other people are able to get this bow it is not something u have to pay billions to get but only a small amount of 10000 which does not take too long to get.
Not everyone plays as much as you do, and not everyone wins minigames as much as you do.

6 - Please just see how this will go, I think this should go fine and be evened out but we will never know how it is going to play if we never try it
Considering camping is already bad enough, I rather not have a temporary early game version of camping which almost always results in your egg being broken (if you don't have the kit)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
5 - Most of other people are able to get this bow it is not something u have to pay billions to get but only a small amount of 10000 which does not take too long to get. They are able to have a chance at least, with any of the following kits available it does not give the person being rushed a chance and if you are going to keep on with your side of it will be too op if they have a bow and they rush then I will counter that by saying then why is there a leaping pot which is also op for rushers.

6 - Please just see how this will go, I think this should go fine and be evened out but we will never know how it is going to play if we never try it
How much do you play in one day exactly? Because you keep saying it would take 2 days of playing to get 10,000 points. You would need to win about 160 games, get a ton of eggs broken (around 200), and an insane amount of kills. I don't know about you, but I am not on 12+ hours each day to be able to get those stats in 2 days (these are just eggwars stats since they boosted game wins to 50 points making it quite good for point farming.) So saying that it would just take 2 days is completely wrong. It would take a normal person of play time probably a straight month of playing, and winning almost every game to get this kit. Way more than that if you aren't that good.

Lets make hacks not punishable. Then everyone will hack and it will be evened out. But don't say no. We won't know how it will play out if we never try it. (Extreme example, but I just provided it to show that your argument doesn't really make sense.)
If we can see extreme negatives in this idea, then we will know how it will play out. This kit is just too overpowered. If you nerf it, then it is useless. I don't see any middle ground, that is just the nature of a bow. Being able to spawn in with a bow should not be added.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
How much do you play in one day exactly? Because you keep saying it would take 2 days of playing to get 10,000 points. You would need to win about 160 games, get a ton of eggs broken (around 200), and an insane amount of kills. I don't know about you, but I am not on 12+ hours each day to be able to get those stats in 2 days (these are just eggwars stats since they boosted game wins to 50 points making it quite good for point farming.) So saying that it would just take 2 days is completely wrong. It would take a normal person of play time probably a straight month of playing, and winning almost every game to get this kit. Way more than that if you aren't that good.

Lets make hacks not punishable. Then everyone will hack and it will be evened out. But don't say no. We won't know how it will play out if we never try it. (Extreme example, but I just provided it to show that your argument doesn't really make sense.)
If we can see extreme negatives in this idea, then we will know how it will play out. This kit is just too overpowered. If you nerf it, then it is useless. I don't see any middle ground, that is just the nature of a bow. Being able to spawn in with a bow should not be added.

Well for me it took me 2 days of playing to get 10000 points on eggwars alone no other game mode and I only played solo, I do play a lot so that might be it. Anyway this kit is suppose to be a hard to get kit, and the bow is not too op as been proven many times to many members who asked if it was to overpowered.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Well for me it took me 2 days of playing to get 10000 points on eggwars alone no other game mode and I only played solo, I do play a lot so that might be it. Anyway this kit is suppose to be a hard to get kit, and the bow is not too op as been proven many times to many members who asked if it was to overpowered.
I think its safe to say that most people aren't able to play as much as you can. This would make this kit so overpowered just because no one but a small few have it. The advantage gained by this kit is just too big.
Example time!
At the start of the game, you select the kit, throw it on the ground (bow and arrows) and jump off. You respawn with a bow and the arrows and wait 2 minutes, and repeat it. Before long, you have a chest of bows. At that point, you have 'balanced' kit become very unbalanced. You would be able to camp or attack other players with such ease because you have bows and arrows and they don't.

At the start, if this was added, the only people who would have this kit would be the people who are already good at the game. The average players who already are at a disadvantage to good pvpers would be at an even bigger disadvantage because they now have a bow. This kit would not be balanced.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You cant immediately get it after jumping off the edge, there is a 2 minute delay. But ok I get your point, I still think it needs to be tried.
When you first join the game, you can jump off and get your kit again. Then you have the 2 minute cool down for all your other deaths.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Sorry not all of us have 12 hours a day to devote to Cubecraft

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I changed my mind because I didn't know that you said the bow had 2 durability.
Now i like the idea sorry i didn't see that you said it had 2 durability.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
What's with the 33 votes for it should be added...
all by people who have 0 messages.
Nice alting.
I have just noticed that and it does seem like i have been alting, let me clear something up, I do not support alt accounting and i have no use in alting. I did look into this and it did happen i do assure you that this was not me. I will be working with the staff to find out what happened here.

We (me & firelion) already messaged the staff about that like 5 hours ago.
No need to bring it up here, as it has probably been sorted out by now. This is off-topic from the post itself
That is good, using alts is not allowed i understand. I never used any alt account and i am planning to figure out who did, as of now i will be asking staff to close this thread as the votes has been tampered (Alt Accounts) making the votes not real and i will be figuring out where the alts have been coming from.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That is good, using alts is not allowed i understand. I never used any alt account and i am planning to figure out who did, as of now i will be asking staff to close this thread as the votes has been tampered (Alt Accounts) making the votes not real and i will be figuring out where the alts have been coming from.
It would be a shame if it was proven that they're linked to you....
Or the fact that they were all created within 2 days to vote on this thread, the "Last seen ..." times are also very close to each other, the fact that some completely blank accounts are following you & have voted on this thread, What a coincidence!

Reactions: TheQueenWaddle

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Or the fact that they were all created within 2 days to vote on this thread, the "Last seen ..." times are also very close to each other, the fact that some completely blank accounts are following you & have voted on this thread, What a coincidence!
I understand that fully, they are not following me i still have the same amount of followers which is 9 but i did share this on skype and told every single frined to vote according to what they think, it might of been one of them, This is the first time something like this happened and you know me well gainfullterror i made another suggestion that was good if i really wanted to alt i would of done it to previous suggestions which i have not. I hope i can prove myself to everyone cuz i am super mad right now as this has the potential to ruin me. I hate it when stuff like this happens, it completely ruined this suggestion.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Pretty sure this is useless because bows gives a huge advantage to everything. You could get a bow and a gold gen and your neighbours are not able to go to mid. And if you don't have the points and you wont no-life for 100k points you cant play without getting bowed off. This actually is useless because I'm sure it wont get added due to the high Advantage/Disadvantage.

Please lock this because it wont get added.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I understand that fully, they are not following me i still have the same amount of followers which is 9 but i did share this on skype and told every single frined to vote according to what they think, it might of been one of them, This is the first time something like this happened and you know me well gainfullterror i made another suggestion that was good if i really wanted to alt i would of done it to previous suggestions which i have not. I hope i can prove myself to everyone cuz i am super mad right now as this has the potential to ruin me. I hate it when stuff like this happens, it completely ruined this suggestion.
Let me get this straight, you ask your friends to like your posts because they are worth nothing at all?

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
yikes.
It's not like this would have been added anyways.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Pretty sure this is useless because bows gives a huge advantage to everything. You could get a bow and a gold gen and your neighbours are not able to go to mid. And if you don't have the points and you wont no-life for 100k points you cant play without getting bowed off. This actually is useless because I'm sure it wont get added due to the high Advantage/Disadvantage.

Please lock this because it wont get added.
1 - You are only able to shoot the bow twice since it has 2 durability
2 - You can not just jump off the edge to regain it. as i said there is a 2 minute cool down, even if u get it at the start.
3 - The bow is not very powerful.
4 - By the time you get your second bow from the 2 minute cool down, you could of gone to mid and got a better bow that has full durability.

yikes.
It's not like this would have been added anyways.
That is true, there are more no votes then yes votes due to the alt accounting. I hate it when people alt account and there is no way for me to prove it was not me

Let me get this straight, you ask your friends to like your posts because they are worth nothing at all?
1 - I asked my friends to vote according if they like it or not. I did not force them to vote yes or no, it is their choice.
2 - What do you mean when you said they are not worth nothing at all?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom