• No - It should not be added

• Yes - It should cost 10,000

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion
I know you are thinking to yourself as to why you must even read the suggestion details, the title says it all, BUT the details are very important so here is what I was thinking. Cubecraft should add a bow kit on the normal egg wars game mode. Now all of you are probably saying "But jack we told you before this will make it a campers game so this suggestion would not even be looked at" my answer to that is the points. Yes the points that it will cost to buy the bow kit will be 10,000 points, the reason for It being this high is to stop campers and to make a goal to reach for each player that does not camp, now you are probably wondering, how will this stop campers and the simple answer is that almost all campers are not good at PvP hence why they camp where as most rushers are great at PvP now to get that amount of points you are going to have to win a heck ton of games and campers will take ages to do this as campers win rarely since they just get safety bridged and PvP to death afterwards and they make the game longer which means it will take extremely long for a camper to even think about getting there. Now everyone here who rushes and does not camp you know how fast you can get points, this will make a nice goal to set and will be able to give you a brag status. Beside campers, bragging and goal reaching this kit is useful but not too op, this kit will give you 1 normal bow along with 2 arrows and the reason being in solo you can get arrows by using gold since your gen is already upgraded where as on teams you have to rush mid most of the time to get gold so it evens it out for both sides.

Notes:
1 - If you vote no or disagree please let me know why in the comments maybe we can work out any problems with this suggestion
2 - I highly recommend to read this whole thread and all it's replies to avoid confusion and double posting
3 - Please do not be disrespectful to any replies. All opinions matter.
4 - Please decide in the voting whether or not it should cost 10,000 or 100,000 points or 1,000,000 points. All are good goals
5- More notes may be added during the life span of this thread.
6 - The bow should be on 2 durability so you can only get 2 shots in even if you buy more arrows.
7 - There should be a cooldown on this item of 2 minutes so you can kill yourself to regain it instantly
8 - This does not ruin or change the game in a big way at all, this is meant to only gives you about 10 - 20 seconds of time so you can get iron and gear up with leather and sword so you can attack them if they choose to rush you.
9 - the price does not change balancing of the kit but balancing of who owns it, campers are a problem that is why this kit will favour rushers instead of campers since campers would take around 15 days to get 10k points where as rushers will take 2 days of gameplay to get 10k points.

Yes Votes - 44
No Votes - 41

Last edited:
Reactions: NO USE

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't like the 100k points, I don't like the 1,000,000 points idea at all, I think it's way to expensive.
Maybe this is one of the ideas to stop campers but also, you can buy enderpearls to stop campers.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
The Suggestion
I know you are thinking to yourself as to why you must even read the suggestion details, the title says it all, BUT the details are very important so here is what I was thinking. Cubecraft should add a bow kit on the normal egg wars game mode. Now all of you are probably saying "But jack we told you before this will make it a campers game so this suggestion would not even be looked at" my answer to that is the points. Yes the points that it will cost to buy the bow kit will be 100,000 points, the reason for It being this high is to stop campers and to make a goal to reach for each player that does not camp, now you are probably wondering, how will this stop campers and the simple answer is that almost all campers are not good at PvP hence why they camp where as most rushers are great at PvP now to get that amount of points you are going to have to win a heck ton of games and campers will take ages to do this as campers win rarely since they just get safety bridged and PvP to death afterwards and they make the game longer which means it will take extremely long for a camper to even think about getting there. Now everyone here who rushes and does not camp you know how fast you can get points, this will make a nice goal to set and will be able to give you a brag status. Beside campers, bragging and goal reaching this kit is useful but not too op, this kit will give you 1 normal bow along with 2 arrows and the reason being in solo you can get arrows by using gold since your gen is already upgraded where as on teams you have to rush mid most of the time to get gold so it evens it out for both sides.

Notes:
1 - If you vote no or disagree please let me know why in the comments maybe we can work out any problems with this suggestion
2 - I highly recommend to read this whole thread and all it's replies to avoid confusion and double posting
3 - Please do not be disrespectful to any replies. All opinions matter.
4 - Please decide in the voting whether or not it should cost 100,000 points or 1,000,000 points. Both are good goals
5- More notes may be added during the life span of this thread.
A) How r u supposed to get 1000000 or 100000 points .-.
B) Kits are supposed to give a small edge not instantaneosly make the game super easy.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I don't like the 100k points, I don't like the 1,000,000 points idea at all, I think it's way to expensive.
Maybe this is one of the ideas to stop campers but also, you can buy enderpearls to stop campers.
You can only buy ender pearls on op items mode, also what do you prefer points then?

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
B) Kits are supposed to give a small edge not instantaneosly make the game super easy.
A - In 1 day I got 5600 points
B - This kit does not make it super easy, the normal bow barely does damage and barely does any knockback, you need to be skilled to shoot someone off with it, plus it only gives u 2 arrows

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
B - This kit does not make it super easy, the normal bow barely does damage and barely does any knockback, you need to be skilled to shoot someone off with it, plus it only gives u 2 arrows
Still, some players wont get 100k points that fast, Cubecraft changed the knockback so.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Yeah, 10k would be better!

However, i don't really get the point of 2 arrows?
2 arrows is just an example, this can be changed during this thread if the members decide, the main aspect is the bow, I have added a vote to the system to make it 10k so now you can vote for 10k

Please would you elaborate as to why this should not be added

Reactions: Komodо

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Bruh.........

This is an update I have changed the cost amount to 10,000 points you are now able to vote for 10,000 cost for the kit. As requested by the community

Reactions: Komodо

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
A)I never said it was impossible to get it but people with a bow kit have too much of an advantage. Kits are supposed to give you a small advantage over other players. They arent supposed to be gamechanging. Badically anyone with a bowkit is immune to quick rushers, one of the most commonly used strategys.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
A)I never said it was impossible to get it but people with a bow kit have too much of an advantage. Kits are supposed to give you a small advantage over other players. They arent supposed to be gamechanging. Badically anyone with a bowkit is immune to quick rushers, one of the most commonly used strategys.
I thought about that too and since the knockback has been reduced by cubecraft on all stuff for the new anti cheat the bow does not do a lot of knockback I tested this myself before posting this. Having only 2 arrows is will also limit it, this will not make it game changing it will make it just a little bit harder to rush not impossible or not even hard to rush people, it will just be a little bit harder then it normally is. So I believe with my tests that this is not game changing

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I thought about that too and since the knockback has been reduced by cubecraft on all stuff for the new anti cheat the bow does not do a lot of knockback I tested this myself before posting this. Having only 2 arrows is will also limit it, this will not make it game changing it will make it just a little bit harder to rush not impossible or not even hard to rush people, it will just be a little bit harder then it normally is. So I believe with my tests that this is not game changing
You have no ingame tests whatsoever... And a fully charged bow does more damage than a diamond sword .-.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
You have no ingame tests whatsoever... And a fully charged bow does more damage than a diamond sword .-.
I never said damage wise I said knockback, The bow does do 8 damage that is true but that is the reason I say only 2 arrows and yes you can get more arrows but I will then add to the notes that it will be on 2 durability so u can only get 2 shots in with the bow

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I don't know, to be honest. I quite like the idea and you've balanced out quite a lot of cons of this idea but, even for a camper, 10,000 points shouldn't be that hard you need another way to balance that factor (I would suggest some but I have none so oops) otherwise, it comes off negatively to the community and just weighs the idea down on the whole.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I never said damage wise I said knockback, The bow does do 8 damage that is true but that is the reason I say only 2 arrows and yes you can get more arrows but I will then add to the notes that it will be on 2 durability so u can only get 2 shots in with the bow
so what it still makes you practically unreachable until people get shields and I dot want to have to safebridge every time I start a game just because the enemy migh have a kit. This will just prolong games even further.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom